Scared

Only fools fall for you,
Only fools,
Only fools do what I do,
Only fools.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jooniiee? Are you ready? We need to leave or we will be late!" Taehyung screamed through their apartment.

"Yeah. Im just putting my shoes on. Don't worry, we won't be late to meet your boyfriend~" Namjoon smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Tae exclaimed. "Yet." He mumbled afterwards, blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kookie! You look amazing!" Tae smiled, hugging the fore mentioned male. He was wearing blue, skinny, ripped jeans, a muscle fit black top and an oversized black shirt, open with white accents all over. "Thanks." He blushed.

"Hi Hyung." He smiled at Jin who smiled and waved back.

"Hi Jin." Namjoon said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. Jin hadn't noticed as Namjoon was stood behind Tae but, wow, he was not disappointed.

Namjoon was wearing black slacks, a white shirt, a grey blazer and black geek glasses. He looked amazing.

After noticing he had been staring, he blushed and looked away. "Hi Namjoon."

"Let go!" Tae shouted, pointing to the entrance and grabbing Jungkooks hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I have to sit next to you?" Jin scowled.

"Because the love birds want to sit next to each other." He pointed over to the younger two who had their sides pressed together and massive smiles on their faces. "Now be quiet, the movies gonna start." Namjoon scolded.

The movie began and everyone settled into their seats, and Jungkook's head settled on Taehyung's shoulder, hands intertwined. Jin and Namjoon smiled at this scene.

As the film progressed, more and more scary parts came up and Jin finally realised that they are watching a horror film.

When dragged there by Jungkook, he hadn't been told what film it was.

As a face popped up Jin screamed and grabbed onto Namjoons arm. This surprised him more than the jumpscare. He stared at the older male who was holding onto his arm and was shaking and burying his nose into his bicep.

After a minute or so Jin noticed the younger man staring and let go quickly, crossing his arms and huffing.

Namjoon laughed. "You can hold onto my arm if you want." He whispered.

Jins eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

How dare he.

Namjoon sniggered. Jin crossed his arms again. "Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the film continued, Jin only grabbed onto Namjoons arm once or twice. Fine, maybe five or six times? But then he flinched away, realising what he was doing.

Whereas Tae and Jungkook moved so close to eachother, they had basically morphed into one person.

When the film finished, Jungkook lifted his head to find his face inches away from Taehyung's.

When Tae noticed the close proximity, his expression turned from smiley to serious.

Their eyes danced over eachothers faces and then they both paused, glancing at eachothers lips.

Tae slowly leaned in, a hand coming up to rest on the youngers cheek.

Jungkook closed the gap, connecting their lips lightly. It was a short kiss but it was soft snd sweet, pouring out the emotions they didn't know how to turn into words.

Jungkook reluctantly pulled away but was glad he did. Not because he hated it, but because of the giant, beautiful, amazing box smile that was plastered on Tae's face.

It was mesmerising.

He looked behind to see Namjoon and Jin grinning like idiots.

"You two look like proud parents." Jungkook sniggered. Tae turned and laughed.

Namjoon blushed a little but laughed with them.

Jin, on the other hand, turned into a tomato and suddenly found the floor very interesting.