Fool

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh.. hi. Are you ready to go?" Namjoon had arrived and finally decided to knock on the door after at least 8 minutes of standing there, contemplating whether agreeing to Dinner was a good idea.

"Yeah. Let's go." Jin smiled. "Bye Kook!" He shouted back into the apartment before locking the door behind him.

"So...where're we going?" Namjoon asks after a few minutes of walking.

"That restaurant on the main street. You know which one I mean?"

"The fancy one?" The younger questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Jin blushes, suddenly finding the floor very interesting. "Yeah. That one." He mumbles.

"Cool. You look... good by the way." Namjoon smiles, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

This had became a habit of his when he felt nervous or awkward.

The older blushed even more, eyes growing wide.

He didn't think he looked that good. He had just thrown on a pair of fitting black slacks, a white shirt, his favourite blue blazer and a black chocker. He hardly even tried...

.....okay.....maybe he tried a little. What? He didnt want to show himself up!

"Umm... thanks. You do too." He stuttered out. The heat on his cheeks did not dissipate and, unfortunately for him, seemed to intensity when he looked up to see Namjoon smiling down at him.

Namjoon was wearing his black slacks, a black shirt, a black blazer and black chocker.

The younger smiled at Jins complement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh. We're here! Come on, I'm hungry!" Jin giggled, pulling Namjoon along by the wrist.

They entered the restraunt and walked up to the front desk.

"Reservation for Kim Seokjin please. Table for two?" The older smiled happily.

He loved this restraunt but didnt come that often because it was quite expensive. It was one of the only Italian restaurant in about 10 miles radius.

The waiter led them to a table near the back of the room and took their drink orders.

'Reservation? He made a reservation?'
Namjoon thought while scanning the menu.

The waiter came back with their drinks and took their food order.

An awkward silence covered them like a thick blanket while waiting for their food. They both went to say things multiple times but didn't know what to say.

"....This is awkward. Isn't it?" Jin remarked.

They both burst out laughing. "Yes. Yes it is." Namjoon choked out between laughs.

When they both calmed down Jin started telling a story of a very awkward customer called Yoongi and his hyper active boyfriend called Jimin. They actually all became really good friends. Namjoon listened intently, head rested on the palm of his hand and an content smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" Jin asked curiously.

"Nothing, I just realised how much of a fool I was to not realise how amazing you are." Namjoon smiled.

Jin blushed profusely, hiding his face behind his hand. "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you."