9 - Your POV

Namjoon seemed sweeter than you thought. Jimin touched your shoulder lightly, leaning down towards your ear.

"Did you take your suppressants this morning? By your scent, I'm going to say you didn't. If... if Namjoon get's out of control, just yell for me or Jungkook. We're connected to you, so one or both of us will be here in less than a minute. Alpha senses. I won't be far anyway." Jimin said, and went over to the door.

"You guys fuck around for a while. I'm going to the store." Jimin said, and closed the door. Namjoon looked at the door for a second, then at you.

"I'm F/n L/n. I'm going to guess you already knew that." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Namjoon nodded.

"I did. So, I've heard from Jin and Jimin to just be up front with you. So, let's get to know each other. Before... you know." Namjoon said, and slight blush crossing his cheeks. You laughed softly.

"Well, then let's get to know each other." you agreed. You traded normal questions, and you began to feel comfortable with Namjoon, so you began to ask more personal questions.

(!! MATURE CONTENT COMING SOON !!)

After you talked a little more personal, you saw a spark deep in Namjoon's eyes. Around his pupil, there was a blue ring. His Alpha instincts were kicking in. You sighed and looked away.

"Joon? Can you promise me two things before this happens?" you asked. Namjoon tilted his head to the side.

"Of course." he said gently, his hand creeping over to you.

"One, that you'll try your hardest to not go out of control. And two, that we can still be friends after this." you said. Namjoon nodded politely, and took hold of your hand.

"I promise." Namjoon said softly, and pulled you close to him.

"Now, let's get this over with, okay?" Namjoon said, and attached his lips to your neck.

(OKAY I GUESS THERE ISN'T ANY SMUT SORRY LMAO)

You leaned back against the couch, covering yourself up again. Namjoon cupped your cheeks.

"I didn't fuck up, did I?" he asked softly, his eyes concerned. You smiled at him.

"No, you didn't fuck up. You did fine. And... t-thank you." you said softly, and heard your phone buzz. You looked at it and saw a picture Jungkook sent you. He was holding up at plastic bag with a grin on his face. You looked at the time and saw it was 2:48. You quickly jumped up and ran to your room to get dressed somewhat. You put on an over-sized hoodie and a random pair of black shorts, which you thought were fine. You brushed your hair into a pony tail. You hurried back out into the living room, and Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Where are you hurrying off to?" Namjoon asked.

"My friend, Jungkook bought me jjangjangmyeon and invited me over. So that's where I am if Jimin asks." you said, and waved to Namjoon before leaving the apartment and waiting outside the building for Jungkook to walk by. You watched the street, and finally saw the grinning boy walked down the sidewalk. He locked eyes with you and grinned, jogging over with the food in hand. He got over to you and kissed your cheek.

"Hey, Y/n! I got the jjangjangmyeon!" Jungkook said, showing you his bunny grin. You laughed and blushed slightly.

"Good boy, you actually remembered." you giggled, and began walking with Jungkook towards his apartment. Jungkook took a long sniff, and his smiled turned to a frown.

"Y/n?" Jungkook asked, his voice dead serious.

"What is it, Guk?" you asked.

"Why do you smell like another Alpha? That's not even Jimin?" Jungkook said, then literally growled. You looked away.

"I-I'll explain at your apartment." you said. Jungkook's free hand found it's way into yours and squeezed it.

"You know that I could never be mad at you, right? I'll just be mad at the guy." Jungkook said, making you laugh slightly. Jungkook lead you up the stairs of his apartment building, and into his apartment. You both crashed on the couch, and turned to face each other.

"So... there was this guy that came over... Kim Namjoon. I-it was for the best, and... he mated me." you whispered. You noticed Jungkook's fists balling and took hold of them.

"Jungkookie, please. I know you're angry, but please. I... I wanted you to be my first time, but otherwise I could have died." you said softly. Jungkook's rigid composure didn't change. He pulled his hands out from under yours, and pushed you over, so that your back was pressed against the couch, and he was leaning over you.

"J-Jungkookie, what are you doing?" you whispered, staring up at him. A smirked formed on his lips.

"It's my turn now, baby."

(Lmao someone kill me already)

unedited.