Part 18 - Jimin's POV

Jin, Taeyong, and I all shared a slightly scared glance when we heard what was most likely a scream from upstairs. Taeyong rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, looks like I fucked her over." Taeyong laughed uneasily. Jin chuckled.

"Yeah, I would say you did. Jungkook didn't seem happy about her lying to him for so long, but I didn't expect this." Jin said, and pointed upstairs. I sighed.

"Should I go break them up? It's almost midnight." I said. Jin shook his head.

"Let then do what they want. Y/n's almost 18 too. It'll be fine." Jin said and Taeyong nodded.

"It's what Jungkookie wants and if Jungkookie wants Y/n, then he's gonna get Y/n. There's no stopping them. A true alpha is impossible to hold back." Taeyong said, and rolled off the couch.

"Are you guys hungry?" Taeyong asked. Jin and  I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah, I could eat." I said. Taeyong grinned.

"I'll order pizza then." Taeyong said, and went towards the kitchen.

~ Three Hours Later ~

Jin, Taeyong, and I let out a sigh of relief when all the screaming stopped. It was 3 AM. I leaned back against the couch and smiled gently.

"I guess they finally tired themselves out." I said, and Taeyong laughed.

"I'm glad. It all seemed like she was being murdered." He snickered, making me chuckle. I sighed and relaxed a bit.

"Well, since they've stopped screaming, I'm going to bed. Night you two." Jin said, and went up the stairs. Taeyong and I laughed to each other about random things, until Taeyong actually fell asleep, right on the couch. I chuckled softly and picked him up. He was lighter than I expected, but still a little heavy. I carried him up the stairs and went into the bedroom that had a T on it. I went towards the bed and laid him down gently. I was about to leave when his hands gripped my arm. His eyes opened ever so slightly.

"Jimin...don't leave..." Taeyong said quietly.

"Why shouldn't I leave?" I asked, and Taeyong yanked my arm, making me fall on top of him. Our faces were closer than I wanted them to be.

"Because I want you to stay." Taeyong said groggily. I sighed, rolling to the side of Taeyong. I laid there and stared at his face. He rolled over and stared back at me, smiling softly. I narrowed my eyes and jumped when I felt his hand on my waist. I looked down at it, then back up at Taeyong. He had gotten closer in the second I looked down at his hand. My heart began to beat fast as his other hand slipped under my head and his fingers ran through my hair.

"Taeyong, what are you doing?" I whispered. He smiled and got even closer.

"I never got to do this before, Jimin. Another reason why I left Korea was because you got a girlfriend. Because I was in love with you. I still am." Taeyong whispered. My body froze up as soon as he finished his words. Taeyong tok that moment to go ahead with his actions, and pressed his lips against mine. Somehow, it didn't feel wrong. I hesitantly brought my hand up and rested it on his cheek. He began to deepen the kiss, but there was a loud knock on the door.

"Jimin? There's some things I need to discuss with you." Jin said through the door. I tried to get away from Taeyong, but he held me there. I grunted softly, and he finally let me speak to Jin.

"One second." I said it Jin and leaned back down to Taeyong, cupping his cheeks.

"If you tell anyone that this happened, consider your sorry ass dead." I whispered, and kissed him again, before going towards the door. I opened it and raised my eyebrows are Jin.

"Alright, what do we need to talk about?"

(sorry that this wasn't really about you and JK but lmao I wanted extra drama okay byee~)

Unedited