17 - Your POV

You shook your head in shock.

"No way. Taeyong is dead." You whispered. Jin sighed.

"He's not dead. He moved to the United States after his mock death. He told me that you knew already. Well, surprise, I guess. We're going to see Taeyong right now." Jin said, glancing back at you, then stepping up to a random doorstep. Jin knocked on the door and pushed you up front. The door opened, and low and behold, there stood Taeyong. Your eyes widened, and his did the same. Tears flooded your vision and you jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"Oh my God, you are alive!" You said, and gripped him tightly. Taeyong held onto you even tighter than you were holding him.

"You escaped him...you did it..." Taeyong whispered and pulled back to inspect your face.

"You so much older...you look like a young woman now, Y/n! But then again, the last time I saw you was when you were 15." Taeyong said, and you hugged him again. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and grinned at the guys and you insisted yo be put down.

"Come on inside. I'm sure you've had a long journey to get here. And I wanna hear all about it." Taeyong said, and turned towards the couch. You pouted at the three who were trying not to laugh. They all burst out laughing and came inside. Taeyong dropped you directly onto the couch and you kicked him lightly.

"Asshole." You teased and Taeyong hit your shoulder.

"Don't use curse words. It's unladylike." Taeyong said, and sat beside you. You began to observe the house. It was quite grand. You looked back at Taeyong.

"How did you even afford this place?" You asked. Taeyong shrugged and stared at you.

"Magic." He said, making you stick your tongue out at him. He snickered and looked at the three guys.

"So how much trouble has Y/n been in? Is she safe now too?" Taeyong asked. The three nodded.

"Of course I'm safe now. I'm in the US, aren't I?" You sneered and Taeyong laughed.

"I meant a different kind of safe, my innocent little hamster. I meant to mate. By your scent, I'd say yes. You smell like Jungkookie. Good thing it's not illegal to mark kids under 18." Taeyong said. A bright blush spread across your face. Taeyong then directed his attention towards Jin and Jimin.

"Have either of you told him yet?" Taeyong asked, nodding his head towards Jungkook. Jimin and Jin both shook their heads. Taeyong smirked.

"I'm going to guess Y/n doesn't want him to know yet, right?" Taeyong asked, raising an eyebrow. Jimin and Jin both nodded. Taeyong looked towards you and raised his eyebrow.

"You haven't even told him yet, Y/n? That's disappointing. I guess I'll just tell him. Jungkookie, Y/n isn't-" you shut him up by slapping your hand over his mouth.

"Me and my brother here need to talk so we'll be right back." You hissed and dragged Taeyong towards the kitchen and shoved him.

"Dude, what the hell?! I was going to tell him eventually, and I don't need this now!" You hissed, and Taeyong chuckled cruelly.

"How long were you planning to hold off on telling him, Y/n? Next year? Two years? Five years? Never?" Taeyong responded. You flinched slightly, but stared back at him.

"I was going to tell him when we were out of this mess. Maybe when we aren't about to die 24/7?" You retorted, feeling the need to slap him.

"Y/n, you were never going to tell him. I know you weren't. You were going to always live under the shroud that you were an alpha. Jungkook is a true alpha. You know what you are. You're an OMEGA! A TRUE OMEGA!" Taeyong said, raising his voice to a yell. You flinched this time, and glanced back towards the living room. You turned away from him, and went back to the living room. Jin and Jimin both had wide eyes. You heard Taeyong call after you, but you ran upstairs. You threw open what you thought was a bedroom door, which it was. It was a guest bedroom. You slammed the door behind you, almost disintegrating into tears until someone pushed you so your back hit the door. You stared up into his eyes with a slightly scared expression. Jungkook grabbed your chin gently, but his expression was of distrust and pure seriousness.

"So. You lied to me. For months. You said you were an alpha. Didn't you?" Jungkook growled. His eyes quickly went from chocolate to bright green. When you didn't answer, he grabbed your chin a little more harshly.

"Didn't you?" Jungkook hissed. You nodded and he smirked.

"You're lower. No wonder you always smelled so different than the other alpha girls. So, you lied to me for months. You almost fooled me, Y/n. You almost assured me that you were an alpha. But I was wrong. So let me teach you your lesson." Jungkook growled. Your legs began to shake when you realized what was about to happen. Jungkook wrapped his hands around your waist, quietly locking the door behind you.

!! MATURE THEMES RIGHT NOW CHILDREN !!

He patted your thigh.

"Jump." He murmured. You shook your head.

"J-Jungkookie, please..." You whispered. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Don't make your punishment even worse than it was going to be, Y/n. Jump." Jungkook growled. This time you gave in, fear and your Omega senses taking over. You jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist and wrapped your arms around his neck. As soon as you did what he asked, he began kissing you roughly. You kissed back and felt him smirk against your lips. Jungkook rubbed his hand along your thigh, sending shivers down your spine. Your breaths began to get quicker as things got more escalated. Jungkook went over to the bed and pressed your back against the mattress. Jungkook's hand began to creep up your thigh until it gently touched your panties. You whimpered into the kiss and Jungkook smirked again. His hand slipped under the waist band and ran along the lips of your womanhood, making you moan gently. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and chuckled.

"Get ready, Y/n. This is going to be a long night."

(I'll do some smut but not a ton LMAO YEET~)

Unedited