12 - Jungkook's POV

I was nervous. Y/n hadn't called or sent anything for a whole day, when we normally texted back and fourth the whole day. I hesitant sent her a text and waited.

Jungkook
Y/n? Are you okay? Did something happen?

Y/n
No, I'm okay. Why would you think that something was wrong?

Jungkook
I don't know. It's just that we usually text all day.

Y/n
God, Jungkook. You're so clingy. Just leave me alone.

I decided to do exactly what she said. I put my phone down and curled up into a small ball, and heard my phone buzz, but didn't touch. My heart hurt because of the things she sent. We said we loved each other, then she says I'm too clingy...does she hate me?

Your POV

You glared at Jimin after reading the texts.

"You told Jungkook, that he was too CLINGY?!" You yelled, making Jimin flinch. Jimin nodded slowly, and I began to quickly text to Jungkook that it was Jimin, but Jungkook didnt open a single text. I glared at Jimin and put on an over sized hoodie.

"And I thought we had a fucking connection." You snarled and darted out the door, running down the street towards Jungkook's apartment. You didn't care if anyone recognized you anymore. You ran up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Jungkookie? Jungkookie, Jimin sent those texts. Please, let me inside." You said, and heard shuffling inside the apartment. The door unlocked and revealed Jungkook. You latched onto him in a hug and stayed there, despite him trying to pry you off.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have left my phone with Jimin...please forgive me." You whispered and felt Jungkook give in, his hands running over your hair.

"It's...it's okay. It's Jimin's fault anyway." Jungkook said and sniffed. He turned his head away and made me let go before going back to the couch and curling up.

"Jungkookie, what's wrong?" You asked gently, going and sitting by him.

"I...I scented you..." Jungkook whispered. You hugged him tightly.

"It was an accident, Kookie. It's okay. It's not like anyone's going to notice other than Jimin." You murmured, being careful to leave Jin out of the conversation. Jungkook looked at you with soft eyes.

"Y/n, it's illegal to scent someone under 18..." Jungkook whispered.

"I know, but it's only a week away from my 18th birthday. By that time, it'll be okay. It's not that bad, so don't beat yourself up on it." You murmured, brushing some of the hair from Jungkook's forehead back. Jungkook sniffed and gently took your hand, intertwining your fingers with his.

"So you aren't going to go tell the police that I scented you?" Jungkook asked, making you laugh.

"Of course not, baby." You assured and kissed him gently. Jungkook clouded your mind again, pushing out any thought of Jimin, which you silently thanked God for. You didnt want any part in Jimin anymore.

"Y/n? I'm going to tell you this once, and once only." Jungkook said, his softness suddenly turned into seriousness.

"What is it?" You asked softly, just as serious.