28 - Taeyong's POV

I knew that this guy was sadistic, but not to the point where'd he'd chain me to a wall and try to starve me. I was cold. Stripped of all my clothes, and without food. I was hungry, cold, alone, and most of all, scared. Terrified. I just wanted to see Jimin come and save me from this mess. I wanted to see Jungkook and Y/n talking happily in my kitchen again. I wanted to see my friends. I never expected to feel this way. To feel as if I was dying. Eating myself from the inside out. I wanted to be free. To love who I wanted to. The man had threatened to break my fingers if I tried to escape anymore. So I gave up. Swallowed every harsh remark I wanted to make and was a good Omega to the Alpha. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to die. Dying isn't fun. Especially after you've seen so much of it, and felt it so many times. I'd narrowly escaped Seunghyun before, and now my sister is in his grasp. His horrid, disgusting, terrifying grasp. I wanted her to be safe. My little sister had to live. She had to. I wouldn't be fine without her. I've already lost Mom and Dad, I don't need to lose her too. Please...help me, Jimin...

(A/N: SORRY IM DEPRESSING 2 CHAPTERS LEFT BOIS)

Unedited