21 - Taeyong's POV

Jungkook came into the house with Y/n asleep in his arms. I snickered quietly at her innocent expression. I had noticed that as a child too, that her face took on a very innocent seeming facade while she slept. Jungkook gave me a playful glare before his eyes danced with amusement. Jin came from the bathroom and began speaking to Jungkook quietly.

"She wasn't extremely emotional today, was she?" Jin asked quietly.

"She was normal until the end of the outing. She seemed uneasy about if she was safe here or not." Jungkook said with a sad tone. Jin nodded slowly.

"She's normally like that, I suppose. I've seen that happen a few times. Any difference in her scent at all?" Jin asked. Jungkook chewed on the inside of his lip.

"A little bit. When I touched her, her scent seemed to spike, but probably since I'm an alpha." Jungkook said softly, looking down at Y/n lovingly. The two looked good together, I had to admit. Jin chuckled quietly and put his on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Not because you're an alpha, Jungkook. It's because she loves you. A female of any rank's scent will do that when the person they truly loves touches them. Every touch excites them like it's the first." Jin said gently and nodded up the stairs.

"Now go ahead and go to bed. She's obviously tired." Jin said, and Jungkook nodded before hurrying up the stairs. Jin came into the kitchen and sat down, tilting his head to the side.

"So can you please tell me what's going on between you two?" Jin asked. Jimin moved his hand from his own thigh to mine. I jumped slightly and Jin immediately smirked.

"Taeyong, your scent just spiked. Jimin, your arm just moved to the side. You're touching Taeyong's leg, aren't you?" Jin asked. Jimin glanced at me and gave a small smile.

"Yes, I am touching Taeyong's leg." Jimin said. I avoided eye contact with Jin and Jimin. Jin looked at me with a confused look. Jimin leaned closer so that Jin wouldn't hear.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jimin asked softly, almost sending a visible shiver down my spine. 

"Nothing." I murmured quietly so only Jimin would hear. My fidgeting hand froze when Jimin kissed right under my ear.

"If you say so." Jimin said and my eyes widened. Jin began to laugh gently.

"Taeyong, are you thinking that if you're in a relationship with Jimin that I'll judge you?" Jin asked. I sighed and nodded slowly. Jin chuckled again and smiled softly.

"Taeyong, look at me." Jin said, and I moved my eyes to look at him.

"I support you two, if anything. I'm sure Y/n and Jungkook do too. Plus, I know you've been wanting Jimin for a while Taeyong." Jin said. Jimin laughed gently and laid his head on my shoulder. My hand subconsciously went up to mess with his hair, and my eyes moved down to the mess of hair that was the top of Jimin's head. Jimin smiled up at me, and I couldn't help but smile back down at him. Jimin nuzzled my shoulder gently, and only realized that I'd gotten closer to Jimin when my chair seemed to move closer to his without anyone touching it. But Jimin had touched it. Jimin's lips moved up to my ear again, and his hot breath against my cheek literally made me shiver.

"See? If Y/n and Jungkook can act all lovey dovey, then so can we." Jimin said and squeezed my thigh. Jin smiled again and shook his head.

"I'm going to bed. Don't screw around all night, you two." Jin said, and headed up the stairs. As soon as Jimin heard Jin's door close, he pulled me off my chair and into his lap. I gave a quiet yelp and Jimin chuckled, cupping my cheeks.

"What was all that? Before you didn't care who the hell knew about us, and now you're worried about Jin knowing?" Jimin asked, the words sounding more like a full on question than an accusation. I looked away and Jimin ran his thumb along my cheekbone.

"I didn't want him to be angry and make you lose your job..." I murmured and Jimin chuckled and rested his forehead on mine.

"Taeyong, even if I lost my job, then I'd stay with you. I'd get a job here and stay here with you." Jimin said softly. I nodded slightly, and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Jimin hugged me back, chuckling again.

"I love you." I whispered and Jimin ran his hand over my hair.

"I love you too." Jimin sighed and kissed my cheek. I continued hugging him until I actually felt myself begin to slack out in his arms. Beginning to fall asleep with my head on his shoulder. I heard Jimin chuckle and felt his lips touch against my nose.

"Goodnight, baby boy."

(A/N: OOF SORRY FOR ADDING GAY BUT COUGH COUGH IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE HOW JIN SPOKE TO JIMIN BEFORE CHOKE JIN'S GAY OR JIMIN BUT LMAOOO)

Unedited