25 - Your POV

The next day, everything felt wrong. Things felt off. Everyone was acting normally, except Taeyong. Jimin grabbed his hand and looked at his both confused and slightly scared.

"What's wrong? You're distant." Jimin said and Taeyong's eyes found you. Your brother smalled his hands on the table.

"Y/n, you feel it too, right?" Taeyong yelled. I blinked and he groaned.

"You know...there's an off feeling even though everything's normal! I just fucking know something's going to happen today. You do feel it too, right?" Taeyong explained, and you nodded.

"The feeling like someone might die." You whispered and Taeyong nodded quickly.

"Yeah! I feel it too!" Taeyong said, and everyone's eyes were trained on the two of you. Your eyes widened quickly and you saw something burn in front of your eyes.

Jungkook and Jimin were trying to fight off henchmen of Seunghyun's. Jin was torn from the group and torn apart, limb for limb. Screaming before his voice was cut off by the blood thirsty alpha's.

Your eyes adjusted to the light, and you saw Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin all hanging over you. Your breathing was fast and your eyes darted everywhere before they focused on Jungkook's confused face.

"Seunghyun's guys followed us." you whispered. Jungkook slowly sat you up.

"You're saying that...you passed out and had a sort of vision?" Jungkook asked. You nodded and leaned against him, since your body was denying you any sort of strength. Tears suddenly began to run down your face.

"In the vision... I-I had to watch Jin get...ripped apart..." you whispered and hid yourself in Jungkook's hold. He soothed you gently before looking up at the rest of the guys.

"We should take this seriously, just in case." Jungkook said and continued to run his hand over your hair. The guys nodded and Jimin and Taeyong went towards the door, but instead sat and stared out the window. You were scared. You knew how bad it was. How bad I might be. Jungkook continued to try and calm you down. Everything had calmed down until there was a crash from near the front door. Taeyong and Jimin began to yell at the person and you and Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Get Y/n to the basement now!" Taeyong screamed and Jungkook picked you up and ran. Jin followed and you began to shiver violently out of fear. People were running around upstairs. More than 20 pairs of feet were running around. Jungkook tried to soothe you, but all you could think of was the sound of clatter upstairs. Jin was standing in front of you and Taeyong and Jimin both ran down the stairs and joined you and Jungkook while there was still running upstairs. Until the running back downstairs. You screamed a bit when Jin was pulled forwards. Your eyes travelled to him and you couldn't breathe as you saw Jin getting torn apart, limb for limb by Seunghyun himself. You felt like you could drop at any moment and just pass out. Seunghyun let Jin's dead body fall to the floor and he looked at you with calm eyes.

"Y/n, nice to see you again. Too bad last time you ran away. That won't happen this time, babygirl. You're mine to keep. So just come here, and no one else gets hurt. I promise." Seunghyun cooed. You looked at Jungkook and he shook his head.

"Y/n, don't even think about it." Jungkook whispered. You looked away and back to Seunghyun. Everything was silent in the basement.

"15 seconds to decide." Seunghyun sighed and leaned back a bit. You forced yourself away from Jungkook and went over to Seunghyun.

"Don't you dare have lied to me." You whispered, tears stinging your eyes. Seunghyun chuckled.

"I haven't. Now come on. I'll show you Korea in my eyes." Seunghyun murmured, getting closer to you by the second. You tried to avoid his lips because you knew what he was trying to do to Jungkook, but it was unavoidable. Seunghyun's lips pressed against your's, and you tried to struggle away before giving in, thankful that Jungkook hadn't gone ahead and tried to kill Seunghyun yet. Seunghyun pulled away and smirked.

"Now, let's get out of here. Grab Taeyong too please." Seunghyun said and you tried to say something but Seunghyun presses his finger against your lips.

"Hush, Y/n. I'm not going to hurt your brother." Seunghyun said and you shut your mouth. You looked back at Jungkook and wanted to cry at his expression. Heartbroken. A single tear fell in tandem with Jungkook and Seunghyun began to walk you away from the scene. You almost choked when Taeyong was forced away from Jimin. You looked at Seunghyun and he smiled.

"Everything going to be okay, Princess. I'll see to it that those two are treated well for their service." Seunghyun said with a sly smirk that his so many things.

"Why?" Was all you could whisper out.

"It's in the name of love, Y/n. All in the name of love." Seunghyun said and lead you up the stairs.

"But you don't love me. You want to use me." You whispered. Seunghyun chuckled.

"Of course I love you. I'll treat you like a goddess if you just listen to me." Seunghyun cooed and you almost physically cringed.

"So are you going to be my little princess or my little demon?" Seunghyun asked as he opened the car door for you.

"P-princess." You murmured and Seunghyun smiled.

"Good girl. I'm going to have fun with you."

(A/N: OKAY ON EXATLY THE 30TH CHAPTER IM GIVING YOU A HAPPY ENDIG FIRST AND THEN A SAD ENDING OKAY BYE)

Unedited