6 Last Seen 2 Hours Ago

<Dreamer11>

Hey, are you busy?

<Chimney7>

Nah, just got off from work...what's up?

<Dreamer11>

I need a friend now

<Dreamer11>

And my bestfriend is busy

<Chimney7>

What's wrong Scarlet?

<Chimney7>

Are you okay?

<Dreamer11>

Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanna talk with someone:)

<Chimney7>

Don't lie to me, Scarlet. What's the problem?

<Dreamer11>

I'm just having a bad day, that's all.

<Chimney7>

Tell me about your bad day then.

<Dreamer11>

My boyfriend is a very talkative guy, you know. He texted me every day and any time that he could. Sometimes it would get on my nerves because I don't have time for myself. Then yesterday came, and I realized that he hasn't texted me in a week, and I haven't seen him too. About an hour ago in school, I asked him if he is okay, cuz he hasn't talked to me.

<Dreamer11>

He broke up with me.

<Dreamer11>

What hurt me the most is the purple marks he had on his neck.

<Chimney7>

Oh, Scarlet! I'm so sorry! I wish I was there to hug you right now!

<Chimney7>

That asshat doesn't deserve your personality or affection. I wish I could punch him in the face right now!

<Dreamer7>

Hey, it's okay... it happened to me before anyway. I'm not even that sad to tell you the truth. Stacy had warned me about him before...I just wish that I would've listened to her before it was too late.

<Chimney7>

I can't believe it! How can someone take others for granted like that! Sometimes I question humanity, because some humans don't act like it.

<Chimney7>

Are you really okay with what happened?

<Dreamer11>

Yep, I'm okay. Talking to you made me realize how much of an asshole he really was.

<Dreamer11>

Maybe I just need a good crying night, then I will feel better.

<Chimney7>

Hey, what is Stacy's username? I wanna ask her something...

<Dreamer11>

Ask her about what though? Her username is @Static101.

<Chimney7>

I doesn't matter. You should go sleep now. Go take a shower, and relax. It'll make you feel better

<Dreamer11>

Thanks Jeremy...I'll talk to you later:D

««An: hi readers, sorry it took so long to update, I had alot of school related stress, and family stress on top of that too, but now everything is sorted and fine((:
I will be updating every week! I can't wait to update again, maybe you get another bonus chapter;)

Well, bye for now guys *hugs*»»