17 Last seen 10 minutes ago

<Chimney7>

Hey, we are going to land now, so I'll see you in the van in a few minute

<Chimney7>

I can't wait to meet you!

<Dreamer11>

I'll be waiting for you

Jimin put his phone off for the landing, and looked out the window to the state of Ohio. It really is pretty.

After the plane landed, he stood up, and got his baggage. He was the first one to exit the plane, already on his way out before anyone noticed, and he was gone. When he walked into the airport with his bodyguards, he was bombarded with people screaming his name, and crying out. Phones in his face to just get a glimpse, and cameras pointing at him, trying to get the best angle of his face. He walked away from the crowd that is still crying out for him. He wishes that he can interact with them, but he knows that that is a dumb thing to do, knowing that they would shove each other to just touch or talk to me. It would be a battlefield out there. He knew the other members arrived in the airport when the crowd once again began to scream their names. At least now all the crowd's attention is on them, and he can finally escape to the little shop.

While Jimin was busy with his antics, the other members walked to the van where Scarlet is waiting, also excited to meet her.