11 Jimin is calling you

There was a moment of silence before I heard an angelic soft voice

"Scarlet?"

My name on his lips had never sounded more foreign than it had now. I have never heard my name being said so beautifully than on his lips.

I quickly squealed into my jacket.

"Hi Jeremy"

"Aaaah really? After everything, you still call me Jeremy?"

"How can I not? That's the only name I have used for you from the first day."

"It's harder to talk to you on the phone, because now I know that you know who I am, and I don't want to make any mistakes hahaha"

"You can't make any mistake around me, Jimin. You are perfect just the way you are"

"You're so cheesy, you know that?"

"I know, and that's why you love me"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"I still want to meet you though. Don't think just because you are famous that you can go around thinking that I know how you look like and know who you are. I still want to see you before my eyes. I still need that hug that you promised me."

"Yes, I know. And that is why I want to buy you a ticket to stay with us through our tour. You wanna come with us?"

"Yeah, I do. But I have to ask my parents first. I think they will say yes, but only if you talk to them yourself."

"Scarlet..."

"Yeah?"

"Saranghae"

"Nado sarangae."

"oh? I see you have been learning some Korean."

"Yeah. When you said that you live in Korea, I just had to teach myself."

"I always thought that your messages is the only thing that will make me happy, but I was wrong. You have the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard, and I can't wait to see how you look like as well."

"You will be disappointed."

"Why would I be disappointed? I would never be disappointed in seeing an angel right before my eyes"

"now who is the cheesy one?"

"hey, I can be very cheesy. I like being cheesy. Cheesy is my middle name."

"anyway...I'm going to have to say goodbye now. It's still school and our break just finished...guess... I'll talk to you later again. Goodbye Jimin."

"Goodbye angel."