10 Last seen 10 minutes ago

<Chimney7>

I'm here

I read on my phone while we drove off. Jimin is sitting next to me.

"I got you...gift" he says and gives me a little box.

"aww thank you Jimin!" he gives me a little smile

"open it"

I open the box, and in the box is a single red rose.

This is the best thing anyone has ever given me. I look at Jimin, and I give him a hug. A lovable hug. He hugs me back and we stay like that for a long time. I release him and take the beautiful flower out of the box and look at it.

"I...am glad..that you...came with us." he says, trying to speak in English. I wonder how long it takes him to text me.

"I'm happy I can come with. Thank you for bringing me with you Jimin. It means a lot to me."

"no problem" he says and shies away. For a few minutes, we were both silent, while the others are talking to each other and screaming over each others voices. Next moment, Jimin looks into my eyes.

"Scarlet, I...I.." he heaves a sigh, and begins again.

"저는 진심으로 당신을 사랑합니다. 난 절대 널 잃고 싶지 않아. 넌 나에게 일어난 일 중 최고야. 제 여자친구가 되어주시겠어요?"

I look at him in astonishment, because I have no clue what he just said, accept his first words were " I love you"

I look at him, and he is looking at me, as if expecting something from me. I look at namjoon, and I notice the whole van is silent.

"Namjoon, I don't know what he said."

"He said that he loves you with all of his heart, and that he never wants to lose you. He said that you were the best thing that has ever happened to him....and he asked you if you will be his girlfriend."

I look back at Jimin. "but, what about the language barrier? Isn't everything going to get complicated?"

"We can...work it out...I am still learning English...you help me, I help you?"

I smile at him. I can't believe he will actually try a relationship with me.

"yes. I will be your girlfriend, Jimin." Everyone shouts in excitement and claps hands. Some of them pats Jimin on the back. We all laughed together. He looks at me with adoration in his eyes, and I kiss him.