16 Last seen 1 hour ago

<Chimney7>

Princess, I'm going to be a little late to the van, but don't worry, the other members are going to be there and keep you company.

<Dreamer11>

Late? What do you mean late?

<Chimney7>

I have to take care of some business; I won't be later than 30 minutes

<Dreamer11>

Okay

<Dreamer11>

That's fine

<Chimney7>

Are you sure that you'll be fine?

<Dreamer11>

Yeah, I will be fine

<Dreamer11>

Just please don't be too long

<Chimney7>

I won't, I promise

Jimin put his phone back in his pant pocket struggling because he is still on the aeroplane seat, so he straightened his leg to fit the phone in. He looked at the other members in the plane, who was talking to one another, to show that he had something to say to them. He called all of them, and they all looked at him silently.

"Guys. This will be the first time I meet Scarlet, but I have a favour to ask. When we get off the plane, she will be waiting by the van, but I want to get something before meeting her, which means that you will have to meet her before me."

"What do you want to get?" Hoseok asked

"I want to get her something, but don't tell her"

They all nodded at him

"So, what do you want us to do?" Taehyung asked

"You guys don't have to do anything, I just want you guys to talk to her like normal people. Don't ask her a lot of questions, because she is very shy. Just talk to each other and joke around. She is very scared that it will be awkward, so don't make anything awkward please."

They all gave a thumbs up to Jimin and went back to converse with each other.

What the others don't notice is how Jimin is really freaking out in his seat.