20 Last seen 4 hours ago

<Dreamer11>

Hey, are you almost home? I have something to tell you.

<Chimney7>

Yeah, I'm on my way back.

I sit with a book on my lap with the rose I kept from a few years back. The same rose Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend with. I pressed the rose in between some of my books to flatten it and use it as a bookmark. That way it will always be with me. It lost his colour, but it is still as beautiful as that time. Last year, Jimin asked me to marry him. He gave me another rose, and the ring was stuck underneath the petals. I kept that rose as well.

I heard the door unlocking, and I closed my book and walked to the door, waiting for it to open. The door opened, and in came Jimin, with the whole bangtan too. I jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly to my body. "I missed you"

"Woah slow down Scarlett, I was just gone for the concert" he said while giggling. I love that sound. The sound that makes me happy. The sound that shows he is happy as well. We all went to the living room of the hotel to rest, but before Jimin could sit, I took his hand, and took him with me to the bathroom. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" I didn't say anything, because if I said anything, he would probably know. I opened the bathroom door, and closed it behind us.

3rd pov.

While the two were in the bathroom, the rest were laying around, wondering why Scarlett took Jimin away from them. No one said anything, hoping that it wasn't something bad. A few minutes later, they all heard Jimin choking on his tears while opening the bathroom door. They both walked up to the group of boys, anticipating on what the news is on why Jimin is crying. When they saw Jimin's face, they knew it wasn't something bad. He was crying, but he had a big smile on his face.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

They both looked at each other, and then the group.

"You all are going to be uncles"

"I'm pregnant"

A/n
Hi everyone who read my book! Thank you so much! This is the end of the book unfortunately, but if yoi want a sequal, you can comment, and i'll try to make a sequal then... But for now, i am busy writing new fanfics, so you can head to my account and look out for new books! 💜💜