18 Last seen 20 minutes ago

<Chimney7>

Hey Scarlet, I'm on my way now

<Chimney7>

5 minutes

<Dreamer11>

Okay.

The other members arrived a few minutes ago and they introduced me to themselves. I didn't say anything, too shy to talk to them. I'm scared that I will say something that they won't like. They asked some bodyguards to help get my luggage in the van. It wasn't a lot. I had a suitcase with clothes in, and a bag for some little things like a few books to read, my laptop and chargers. They looked surprised to see so little things for such a long tour, but I don't have a lot of stuff.

We started to get in the van, and I got in last. I wanted to sit in the way back, but they wouldn't let me. They told me to sit in the middle row. I didn't say anything and just did what they told me to do. They began chatting to one another and making jokes. I didn't understand a lot of Korean, just a few words here and there so I didn't interact with them a lot. I'm happy for that.

"Hey Scarlet." I jumped in my seat when Namjoon suddenly turned around.

"Wow, don't get scared" he said and laughed. I smiled at him and giggled.

"Sorry, I just wasn't expecting someone to call my name."

"oh haha! Anyway, we were just talking that maybe when we get to our next destination, we all should go out and eat dinner somewhere. What do you think?"

I just nod my head and give a smile.

After that, everyone talked more with me and sometimes when the other members don't get a word right, he would help them.

And then I hear the door of the van open...