Meet the Scooby Gang

Sorry it took so long, lack of motivation lol)

Today is gonna be the third day that you've visited Yoongi in the hospital. Everytime you stayed for hours, but the minutes felt like hours and the hours felt like- Well, minutes.

You would give up anything to spend time with Yoongi... There was something about him that you were attracted to.. Or were you just curious? He showed his soft side to you, but was that all that he was? A sweet little meow meow? He should be a grumpy ahjussi!!

He's always nice to me.. I dont understand why

The door opens and snaps you out of your trance. "Um... Are you gonna go in?"

You glance up and see a man holding the door for you. He has brown curly hair. He was tall and his skin was practically glowing. He stared at you and his eyes prectically pierced your soul. His lips looked wet and pink. He licked them again regardless.

(1st point of view)

"Oh my goodness im so sorry! Yes thank you!" I awkwardly walked past him in a hurry. I could feel my cheeks burning. Before I could get to the desk I felt a soft hand grab my arm. I turned around. It was him again. He stared at me and didnt move until I looked at his arm, still rested on my arm. "Oh sorry..." He looked embarrassed when he moved his hand.

"Are you here to see Min Yoongi by any chance?" He asked.

"Uh yeah... How'd you know?" I tried not to look as freaked out as i was.

This hot stranger started talking to me!! My hearteu cant handle this!

"You looked like a girl he described" he smiled and bowed.

"I'm Kim Taehyung by the way"

He smiled a big rectangular smile that lit up my heart. I bowed back. My heart was pounding a little. "I'm Myo Y/N"

"Nice to meet you! Shall we go greet Yoongi hyung?" He took my hand and led me to the front desk, and then to the elevator. We got in and we were alone. I cleared my throat trying to avoid silence but it ended up making it awkward since I had nothing to say. Taehyung probably got the hint because he asked me a question right after.

"How do you know Yoongi?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "We... got in an accident together.." I choked on those words. Guilt was creeping back up into my heart and mind. I avoided eye contact.

"Oh.. He never mentioned it."

Wait what?

I gave him a confused look. "If he talked about me, how did he never mention that compelling detail?!" He looked just as confused but he shrugged my question off.

You've got some explaining to do Yoongi oppa

We got to the floor and walked out of the elevator. We walked down the hall and saw a boy pacing in front of Yoongi's door. "Oh! Hyung?! Where where you?!" He runs towards us.

"Oh hyung, who's that?" He points at me. He looks confused. Confusion seems to fit him weirdly enough. He had dark eyes and dark hair. It looks almost black.

Why do these men look like they were sculpted by the fucking gods?!!

"This is Myo Y/N. She's the girl Yoongi has been talking about." He looks at me and gives me a confident smile.

"H-hi!" I waved and bowed a little. My cheeks were tinted pink. He smiled at me. He has the cutest little bunny smile eve- Y/N! Snap out of it!!

He bowed back. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. You're here for Yoongi right? He's sleeping right now"

I nodded in understandment. Before I could answer Taehyung butted into the conversation. "Sorry to interrupt but why were you pacing in front of the door?" He asked.

"Oh Namjoon hyung is worried about the hospital bill. He's worried we can't afford it." He looked sad when he said that.

"How much is it?" I asked.

"Why?" Taehyung eyed me suspiciously. Um... How do I explain my dad is rich and if i can reach ok out to him and his new wife i can pay for it? Maybe by saying it?

"My dad was rich and I could reach out to his wife and get it taken care of." Jungkook's mouth dropped. Taehyung's eyes widened.

"You'd do that for Yoongi?"

"Of course" I smiled at the two of them. "Anything for a friend"

"Anything?.." Jungkook winked at me.

"Gah!! No!! Get your mind out of the gutter! Too young damnit!!" Taehyung smacked his arm. "What if Seokjin hyung was here!"

"Ow hyung that hurt! It was just a joke aish" Jungkook rubbed his arm where Taehyung had hit him.

I giggled at the silly scene that played out in front of me. "Anyways we should go in" Taehyung said and gestured to the door.

I went to open it and Jungkook stopped me. He opened for me and i bowed and muttered a little thank you. He smiled at me.

Taehyung tried following us but Jungkook let the door go so it shut between them. "Jungcock!!" He opened the door and let himself in. Jungkook looked really confused when he said that but I could tell he was trying to hold back laughter so Yoongi could sleep.

There were two boys seated in the room. One was taking pictures of Yoongi sleeping and laughing. When he laughed he started to clap like a seal and almost dropped the phone.

The other boy saw this and started laughing too, but he threw his head back and slapped the chair. Taeyhung cleared his throat and the boys looked up. Still trying to repress giggles. "Oh TaeTae! Jungkookie! You're back! Who's this with you?" The boy with the seal clap asked.

This time I took charge and introduced myself. "I'm Myo Y/N. Pleased to meet you." I bowed to them both. They smiled and bowed back. "I'm Jung Hoseok. You can call me hobi though." Seal boy stood and introduced himself. The other boy stood up too. "Im Park Jimin" he smiled. Jimin had red hair. His lips were HUGE, plump, and pink. His jawline was also sculpted by the gods.

THE GODS DAMNIT

Not that it mattered, but I noticed no one else had cat like eyes like Yoongi. Hoseok had a longer face but was still hella beuatiful.

"So.. How long has he been asleep?" I asked.

"About... 12 hours? Give or take" Jimin shrugged. Damn that boy could sleep.

"So you've just been here watching him sleep like creeps?" I crossed my arms and clicked my tongue. They looked taken aback and I smirked.

Taehyung and Jungkook were laughing. Hoseok and Jimin looked flustered. Before they could answer someone's sleepy voice interrupted.

"Nah they've been admiring my sweg"

A/N: There is so much of it to be admired tbh

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I think it was WAY better than the first two lol

Also sorry for any spelling errors

~yeemomidget❤☺