Play Date

A/N: I realised I said she had a broken leg in the previous chapters lets just pretend she sprained it because I forgot lol sorry)

Today is Tuesday! Yay! Finally the day has come.... *drumroll please* I have a day off! No just kidding. I get to see the boys!!

I won't lie, I thought I might not see them again. I was hella releived when Taehyung gave me his number. That way I knew he was gonna be in my life. They all are. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. Once i finished that I put on my ripped black jeans, and grey longsleeved crop top, and my high converse. I did my hair and brushed my teeth. I even put a little make up on. Taehyung said they would pick me so I sent him my address. I should get a text from one of the two boys any minute now.

Until then gotta wait. I looked through the fridge to see what there is. I decided on a sandwich. I don't feel like earing instant ramen right now. I practically live on that shit.

I finished my sandwhich and plopped on the couch.

My phone buzzed.

Yoongi Oppa: We're here.
Me: Ok I'll be right out
Yoongi Oppa: Ok

I checked myself in the mirror one more time and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I saw a van parked outside. Yoongi was leaning on it, waiting for me.

I walked towards it waving to get his attention. "Hey!"

He heard me and gave me a gummy smile. "Hey!" I walked over and gave him a hug. "Glad you are all better" he seemed suprised but hugged me back. "Thank you. Shall we get going?" I nodded and he opened one of the doors. Everyone was seated inside- besides us of course.

Jin and Namjoon were in the front seats. In the back sat Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. Hoseok was sitting in the middle row. Yoongi got in and sat next to him. I followed him and sat down in the last available seat, closing the door behind me.

"So where are we going?" I asked cheerfully.

"We were thinking maybe the carnival?" Jin smiled a little unsure of himself.

"Sounds fun!" I smiled at him. He smiled back relieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the carnival and everyone played rogether for a while. We got cotton candy and played games.

Namjoon even won Jin a teddy bear.

I swear they're perfect for each other.

After a while of walking around and playing games we decided ro go on the rides. We split up.

Tae and Jungkook. (Vkook)

Namjoon and Jin. (Namjin)

Hoseok and Jimin. (Jihope)

(I ship these all btw among other ones)

And.. Me an Yoongi.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked stuffing cotton candy in my mouth.

"How about we go on the ferris wheel?" He smiled at me.

I smiled a fake smile back to him. "Yeah l-let's go!" He grabbed my hand and led me to the line. The closer we got the taller it was. I swallowed my spit.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter especially since its boring but we'll see what happens on the ferris wheel next chapter😉😉
          ~Yeemomidget❤☺