Remember

"Don't you dare let out best memories bring you sorrow, yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer. Turn the page maybe we'll find a brand new ending"

I sang Lost Stars as I was in the car this morning. I couldn't help but laugh at how weird I sounded when I sang it. I don't remember what the lyrics meant in Korean so it was like singing random syllables.

I hummed the rest of the song as I waited at the red light. I took a sip of my coffee. I didn't fall asleep until late last night, so I was tired. I put my foot on the gas pedal and turned the wheel, sending the car in motion.

Once I got onto the road I was turning into, I saw a white car. The car was headed towards me.

On the same side of the road.

I panicked and tried to move but I lost control of my car.

I hit the vehicle head on.

My car smashed into theirs and we spun like a top.

All the way to the side of the road.

Glass and chunks of metal and debris flew around me.

My airbag went off.

My head snapped backwards and I was then thrown into the air bag.

Then it all went black.

I woke up with a sweat. I think I had a nightmare. I threw the sheets off my body and got out of bed. I went straight to the bathroom. I stared myself down in the mirror as I tried to calm myself down with breathing exercises.

Breath Y/N, it was a bad dream

Smell the roses, blow out the candles

I sighed once I got my shaky body under my control once again.

I walked back out into my bedroom and grabbed my phone from off the night stand.

One New Message: Yoongi Oppa

I dropped my phone on the floor. My whole body was shaking again.

I stiffened up and I couldnt move my legs from their spot. I was planted like a tree.

I noticed some tears fall down my cheeks.

It's not a dream. I think I finally remembered the accident.

I was on the wrong side of the road. This was my fault.

I wiped my tears with my hand. Then I slowly reached down for my phone.

Yoongi Oppa: Hey Y/N :)
Sent 9:16

I brought my shaking fingers to the keyboard and typed slowly. I needed to talk to him. In person. I remember what happened. He needs to know it was my fault.

But won't he hate you, Y/N?

I paused to think about how he would react apon hearing the news.

I released the breath I didn't realise I was holding as I finished typing.

Sent.

There. He has to know what happened. Even if it hurts our friendship.

Me: Yoongi, I remeber what happened in that accident. We need to talk...
Sent 9:47

Read 9:48

A/N: sorry for the short chapter

~Yeemomidget❤☺