Chapter 1.

( Y/n means Your Name) (sorry for fucked up English, it isnt my first language)
"YUMI!!" You screamed. "YAH!!" Yumi answered and ran upto you, Yumi was your bestfriend. "Hey... theyre looking at us again" She whispered, you looked arround and immediatly spotted them in the crowd of people staring at you two. You were the queenka of the school, prettiest, richest, and sweetest. Not every girl liked you, actually only Yumi did, but the guys loved you. Your and Yumi's bestfriend, Jimin, was the kingka of the school, also prettiest, richest, and sweetest but of the guys. You walked to class when Yumi said on your way she needed to pee.
you waited for her outside the door in the hallway, checking your phone.
"Y/n" a deep voice said. You looked up. "No, not in the mood" you said, and looked back down. "Yah" Suga said, and he leaned his hand next to your head. "i can make you into the mood" "fuck off" you gave him a death stare when he excused himself and walked away. Suga, was the one that has always crushed on you, but he became to jealous. Let me explain: one year, at valentines day a guy confessed to you. But you didnt have much time to think if you liked him back, or Suga already beated him up. Ever since he continued that with
everyone who liked you, hoping to win you for himself. Well you hated that.

At lunch break Yumi, Jimin, and you sat down and ate. You took your first bite when someone layed a hand in your neck.
"AISH THATS COLD!" You said, and looked arround. "Ahw are you a bit cold Y/n, should i warm you up?" "perv" you said. JungKook smirked when he sat next to you. you looked at Tae sitting down and stared at him, without looking you were searching with your hands for your sandwich. It didnt work out so you looked for it and Kook was eating it. "my sandwich" You pouted. "JEON JUNGKOOK! THATS NOT HOW YOU TREAT A LADY!" Tae screamed "i'll get you a new one" Tae said but you stopped him "its okay"
you told him "Yah Yumi, can you help me with sience after school?" "ah Y/n... i cant... need to help mom" "Tae can you?" "sorry..no"  "Jimi--" you were about to ask Jimin when JungKook broke your scentence "i want to" you looked at him with dissappointment "Come on Y/n i know you want to" He continued "well than.. see you after schools" you answered with a great timing, 'cuz lunch was over.
you and Yumi walked to class you had stress..... after class you waited on JungKook but not for long when someone back hugged you. "hai, ready?" JungKook said while leaning his head on your shoulder. "yeah" you said and freed yourself from him. you walked to his house with him. what was pretty awkward.

*time skip to in his house after studies*

"oh my god i get it!!!" you screamed "thank chuuu!" "no prob" Kook answered cool. You looked back to your book but JungKook kept staring at you. he grabbed your chin and turned your face to his when before you know he was coming closer. Until your noses touched you turned your face to the side. "What the hell?"