Chapter 6.

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, PLEASE SKIP IT IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT

"i slept in my boxers...." You immediatly turn arround and look at him but he was already dressed. "Too late" he said smiling. you laughed and layed your head on his chest.
The doorbell rang but JungKook clenched you in his arms "were not home" "i need to baby" you said and walked JungKook to the door. "Tae" "Yes. JungKook?!" "oi mate." JungKook said. "wai-- wh--" Tae was confused "...." you all just stood there looking at each other when JungKook broke the silence. "Yes. we are" He said. "i dont believe you. Y/n would never" Tae said.
JungKook kisses you and sqeezes your butt. "iguess im here at the wrong timing". You wanted to let him in but JungKook didnt let you. He gave Tae a thumbs up and waves without breaking the kiss. Tae walked away and JungKook closes the door. He picks you u up and puts you on a small closet in the hallway "JungKookah. what are yo--" He lays his finger on your mouth and carried you upstairs to your bedroom. he sits on the bed and you got to the bathroom. when you walked in again you sat on his lap facing him with your face. "you do know its my first time right....?" "i do" "im nervous..." he layed your hand on his heart "as if im calm" you were shocked to feel how hard his heart beats. you started to unbotten his shirt. He got rid of it immediatly and took your shirt of. You were there in bra kindof hiding your body. He grabbed your hands "your beatifull baby." he gave you a sweet peck on your lips when the kiss became hotter and hotter. While kissing you were rubbing your hand over his abs and suddenly he unbluckeled your bra and threw it away. You hid your face in his chest "ah im sorry" "calm down babe" he said and rubbed his hands over your naked back. You got yourself together and squeezed his erection. it made you wet to feel how ready he was. he layed you on the bed and got rid of his pants in no time. He was totally naked. He hovered above you and gave you hickeys over your breast. He slided your pants and panties down. Your moans became louder. You scratched your nails in his back and felt his tip on your legg. it made him needy. "i want you baby" you said. "youre sure right? i dont want to force you" "oh im sure" you answered and sweetly he entered you first letting you adjust to his size. When you were ready he speeded up his pumping in you "so. fucking. tight." JungKook said in between the pumps. you both came closer and closer and cum together. JungKook fell down and you both breath heavily. "damn your good for a first time" JungKook said out of breath. you kissed him, but full of love. "im happy my first time was with you" "and you'll never do it with someone else baby" "why?" "because you will be mine forever" and he kissed you.