Chapter 3.

The next day you were standing in front of Tae and JungKooks class. Tae walked with you and Yumi so you dropped him at his class. Than JungKook showed up. "hello darlings" He said and layed his hand on your neck "i didnt miss this side" you said giggling "Better than a kiss right?" JungKook said "OH DAMN DATE ALREADY!!" Yumi and Tae screamed but you and JungKook just kept looking at each other. "i dont wanna ruin this or annything but... class is about to start" Yumi whispered. "Yah Jeon" Tae said pushing his arm. " uhum *cleares throat* we should go shouldnt we Yumi" "yeh we should" Yumi said. JungKook winked at you and you walked away laughing, just like he did.

you had only one class of 2 hours, the rest fell out. You walked home with Kook on your mind. The next day Kook wasnt at school. Tae said he was sick. your last hour fell out, and Jimin and Yumi were gonna drink something. They asked you too but you said no, you were gonna go to JungKooks house what you didnt tell them.

You ringed the doorbell and widened your eyes when you saw JungKook "Tae said you werr sick" "Y/n?..." you walked inside "this is not sick" "yes i am.." "dont lie Jeon JungKook" you said with tears in your eyes. "hey dont cr--" "was it Suga?" you said feeling his wounds. "no i just hit myself when i sleep" "that fucker" you said crying. "yah... dont cry" JungKook said with tears in his eyes. "does it hurt?" you asked "no. no it doesnt. im a man babe" he said walking in the living room. "oehh my fave snacks!!!" JungKook said checking your purse. "yeah i brought them for y-- NO STOP JUNGKOOK!" You ran upto him and snatched your purse. JungKook only had 2 things in his hands. "is it that time or what?" he asked worried. you started to laugh out loud. "you look so stupid with a pink tongue and a tampon in your hands" you laughed. "hey! is it?" he asked but soon he started to laugh with you. when you both cooled down and stopped laughing you said "its for safety. why do you need to know annyway" you said. "I KNOW WHERE THERES ALSO BLOOD!" "WHERE!?" you screamed "HORROR MOVIE! LETS WATCH ONE!" He screamed pulling you to the couch. you fell down on the couch on his lap. "whoops sorry" you said and sat next to him. he played a horror movie bit you were so tired you fell asleep.

KOOK POV.
How can she fall asleep at this part?
its SCARY!! She must be tired... "here baby" I grabbed a blanket and layed it over her with her head on my lap. "so cute..."
END KOOKS POV