chapter 5.

The rest of the day you were free and JungKook too, he just needed to grab his bagg, you waited for him on the outside of your school. "Y/n" "what" you said "im sorry. i know you love him. You deserve it. i will forget you how hard it is. your perfect Y/n im sorry" Suga hugged you and you hugged him back "its okay. thank you" "Excuse me" Jungkook pulled you out of the hugg "its okay baby. lets go" You walked away and waved at Suga.  Your way home you told JungKook how you and Suga met. "he really loved you...."  "but i love you Kookie" you opened your door. "i-i live alone..." "i know" JungKook said and picked you up bridal style and carried you to the couch. the door closes itself. you were sitting on JungKooks lap. JungKook layed his forhead on your forhead. "Mine. finally" you kissed him after he said that. you smiled in the kiss when you felt the love. He really loved you.
"can i stay at your home?.. i want to protect you" "from what?" "monsters under your bed RAAHWWRR" JungKook tickled you. you bit his neck to let him stop. he layed his head in your neck and so did you. "sexy" He said. you playfully hitted his back.
He laughed.
the next morning you ran downstairs and baked some pancakes. JungKook stumbled downstairs half an hour later and backhugged you "morning my Cupcake" "hellow" you layed your hands on his hands. "Its hot in your room" JungKook said and rested his haid on your shoulder.