Chapter 10. (end)

i stopped him by kissing him. I cried when i kissed him, i dont even know why. he french kissed me back. we were both crying. it was like a film. I pulled him into a verry tight hugg when i saw Tae. i broke the hugg and showed Kook. They were so cute. we giggled at each other when he side hugged me and kissed my head "we should go home. i know hes sleeping at hers tonight..." "are you sleeping at mines?"  "is it okay if i do?" "more than okay" i said with a smile "as you want princess" we walked to the car.
He drove home and i layed on the sofa as soon as we arrived. i cracked my neck and sighed. i felt big warm hands on my neck massaging me. "ah thank you" i said. He kept massaging my neck when temptation grew to big. since from up you could clearly see into my boobs area he slid down his big warm hands into my dress. i threw my head back and looked at him. He winked. i got up and slid the slip in my dress higher when i got a call. "yah how is she?"  "shes amazing just dont worry bout me. im sleeping at hers." "have fun" "i will. rawr. bye" he hung up. i chuckled to him. JungKook grabbed my waist. "hes at hers right" "yes. so cute" "we're cuter right..?" "ofcourse babe" i gave him a peck on his lips when i got rid of ly dress and walked to the bathroom.
-------------------IN BEDROOM --------------------------
"baby" JungKook climed in bed and back hugged you. "can i... live here with you?" he asked. i turned around. he was hugging my waist. i could tell he was nervous. "i cant miss you annymore" i answered and he kissed me again. we slept next to each other.

-------------------6 WEEKS LATER-------------------
We finished school 1 week ago and can now get work! You both met each others parrents and both want to get y'all married already.  We were both so tired that i and Kookie immediatly slept. he was hugging me. at the middle of the night he woke me up with a kiss on my nose. "baby. go to the bathroom" he whispered "oh no." i said with a raspy voice. he chuckled "its okay everything you need lays on the side of the tub, i'll clean this" i walked to the bathroom and changed my clothes, undies, and put in a tampon. when i walked back in JungKook just walked in too "its washing, do you have pains?" he asked "no, never on the first hours" "iggues we need to sleep without bedsheets, but dont worry, i'll keep you warm"  you walked upto him and rested your head on his chest. "im sorry" you said and closed your eyes. he picked you up and layed you down hugging you "thats nature sweetheart" His body was so warm. i slept within 5 seconds again.
I wake up at arround 8Am. normal hour for me. i walked down and backhugged JungKook. "my warmer was gone" you said "awh sorry babes, are you okay? have pain? i got pills here i can warm up a towel or something?"  "nah...thanks. one thing maybe..."  you said and kissed him. You turned down the heat behind his back and inserted your tongue. you slid your hands down his pants. JungKook giggles "baby its the time of the month"   "so...you want them" "want who" JungKook said confused "Kiddos" i said blushing and kissed him again. "wowow baby, i do but... nevermind, youre sure right?" "so sure for little kookies running here" "Ahw well" He ripped my shirt and threw my bra away "rawr" he said and putted me on the kitchen counter.

THE END ♡

let me know if y'all want a season two? or what other serie you want!!