Chapter 4.

Past week was total shit. JungKook wasnt at school. But today hes back! only you know what actually happened. the rest thought it was a blad flu he catched. "ya... we gotta say something..." Yumi said. You, Tae, Jimin, JungKook, and Yumi were all standing together. "we are dating!!" Jimin screamed and kissed Yumi full of passion. JungKook and you looked at each other. "omg so cuttee!" you said. Y'all walked of to class but everything changed now theyre together. Jimin ALWAYS needs to be there and ALWAYS needs to hugg, kiss, or hold hands with Yumi. Theyre verry touchy and it annoys you. At lunch they were feeding each other. Tae can handle it but you couldnt and left, to search for Kook. you heard a simmilar voice in JungKooks class. "You aint ever getting her. at least i can fight and dont need a fucking noob squad to do it for me" IT WAS JUNGKOOK! you ran into his class "KOOKIE!!" "back off Suga! dont you dare touch him" you said annoyed "Y/n dont" JungKook said "you know what the rules are Y/n. come to me and i'll leave everyone alone." Suga said with a huge smirk. you slowly walked to Suga's side. " NO!" JungKook screamed and grabbed you to the not used class. "why would you? i dont want him to hurt someone Kook" JungKook kissed you. without a hand on your lips.  you closed your eyes and bit his under lip. JungKook gave you permission and you entered your tongue. you felt him smiling in the kiss. "i wont let you go. and totally not to him" JungKook said and grabbed your waist. You layed your arms arround his neck and he french kissed you again. you were playing with a string of his hair while kissing. Your first kiss....
you loved him.