Chapter 2.

"sorry..."  "we know each other one day JungKook.. i need to go" you left the house.

--------------------NEXT DAY------------------------------
"So how was your study date" "Great wasnt it" "and a wild JungKook appears... well at least i get the sience problem now" You said awkwardly, you were walking to class when JungKook grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a not used class. "YAH WHAT THE HELL?" "Y/n i dont regret yesterday." you stood there shocked when he pushed you to the wall. You heard footsteps and didnt hestitate to grab his wrist and pull him next to the closet. You were gleud onto the wall while JungKook was gleud to your body.
"heloo? someone here?" A teacher said. JungKook came closer to you until your noses touched. "dont take advantage of the moment please dont please dont" you were thingking. The steps faded away and the door closed. "like me so much?" he said when he walked away from you.
"i did this to not get seen" you answered him annoyed. "oohh, and" he came closer again "shouldnt i be thanking you for not getting caught".... you stood there. not knowing what was happening. "No. You shouldnt. leave me alone please. i dont even know you that good" you ran out of the room and ran to class. luckily the teacher was late so you were safe, Kook goes to another class, just like Tae.

at lunch you sat down and saw Tae walking up. "wheres Kook?" you asked "on the roof. he needed time alone" He said. you letted it go, why would you care.

4weeks flew away and JungKook didnt show up once at lunch, he was always on the roof. "he seems upset" Tae said. "i never saw him like that" He said. "excuse me, forgot my pencil" you ran to the roof and saw JungKook.
"Hey" you said while sitting next to him. You got out one of his earbuds "Kook" "no" he said and wanted to get his earbud back in, you stopped him with grabbing his wrist "talk to me. im sorry. I miss the old you. the pervert you." "why would you. we only talked 2 days" "And i want more days." you let go his wrist "i dont get myself you looked adorable looking at your book. I felt the need to. i couldnt help it" he was about to say something but you layed your hand on his mouth and kissed the back of your hand. "ever feel the need again, just do this" you said. JungKook giggled. He layed his head in your neck and hugged you. "Jungk--" "just let me hold you for a while... friends do that too righ?" he said, and you hugged him back.