Chapter 8.

You sat in the car. Tae drove since he wanted to so bad and you sat next to him. Tae started to drive and you grabbed one hand and layed it down "can you drive with one hand?" you asked "yeah why?" "if you want to meet someone. This is sexier" you said and smirked at JungKook sitting in the back. He looked upset playing with the holes in his pants. He didnt even notice you were looking at him. You turned back arround and enjoyed singin in the car with Tae.

when you arrived Tae walked on one side of you and JungKook on the other. He still looked upset. Walking arround a girl bumps into him "omg im so sorry!" She says "no worries" Tae said. He helped her up. They stared at each other "wanna drink something? to say sorry" the girl said "sure!" and they walked of  "yah? whats wrong?" He didnt say annything. "Jeon JungKook" you lowered your voice. he still ignored you. you walked off. He stood there deep in his thoughts.

JK POV
I got a message in the car... Kemy is here to....My ex.. She will ruin my relationship or at least do annything to break us... i cant get Y/n to be hurt...
"Hey" Y/n? i looked up and saw Kemy
"what" "deep in your thoughts huh? thingking bout me?" "sorry who are you again?" "Ahw JungKook your 'girl' walked away from you. i know you just want me"  "wheres Y/n?"  "gone. you were too bussy  thinking about me" I hate that bitch, were is Y/n!?
"Where is she"  "how should i know? probably not in your heart.." i slapped her "shut up. you dont know annything. youre the one that cheated on me" "i didnt meen to! i love you in know you do to" "i dont"
i saw Kemy glaring to her side and than she looked back in a eye blink. i looked to the place where she looked and she made a move of kissing me. i turned arround but was just on time to step back. she showed a picture "she wont think you turned darling" she walked away and i saw Y/n.
"BABY!!!!!!!!" i ran to Y/n
END JK POV
"Was that to me or her?" i asked him