Fight like a married couple-Barry Allen

Imagine you and your boyfriend Barry are really bored while sitting at S.T.A.R. Labs waiting for the others to get back with food and coffee that you have an idea to pass time.

"Hey Bear?" You asked, spinning the chair around to look at him.

"Yeah?" 

"I'm bored...Like real bored." You sighed. He walked over to you and pulled you up to your feet.

 "Do you wanna dance?" He asked moving your hands around. You chuckled and shook your head.

"I'm a horrible dancer, what if someone sees me?" Barry smirked. "I promise I won't judge you." You smirked too and intertwined your hands with his.

"You so would." He laughed. "Fine...You want to do the best next thing?" You raised your eyebrows.

"And what's that?" You asked intrigued.

"Let's fight like a married couple." You chuckled. "Where'd this idea come from?" He shrugged and smiled.

"I mean if our relationship keeps going as smoothly as it is then we'll be married eventually, might as well get the practice in." You shook your head. "You're not supposed to wish for fighting in a marriage."

"Well there's always going to be some so what do you say? Wanna fake fight?" You smirked. "I mean I am pretty bored so let's do it." Barry smiled and pulled away to pull two chairs in front of each other.

"What do we even fight about?" You asked.

"Something small that wouldn't normally matter." You looked up at the ceiling and then got an idea.

"Barry, I found your dirty sock hanging half in and half out of the washer." You said defensively.

"So?" He questioned.

"So, you never have the decency to not do half of a full job. You could have pushed that sock all the way in the washer but no...." Barry rolled his eyes.

Soon the fake fight escalated and you guys had to keep yourselves from laughing as you went deeper and deeper into the argument.

"And another thing Barry, Who is Sheila and why does she keep sending you mail?!" You shouted. Barry put his hand on the bridge of his nose. "It's Shields! You keep reading it wrong! It's a company..." He went on, finally drawing the attention of your friends who came walking into the room with food and drinks. 

"Guys! Guys! Whoa, calm down!" Cisco yelled stalking over to you. You and Barry both stared at him expectantly. 

"What are you guys fighting about?" He questioned concerned. You looked at Barry. "First it was about a sock and then it went to dishes, and it ended with a chick name Sheila who keeps sending him mail." You said.

"It's Shields!" He shouted. Cisco and the others looked at you concerned until you guys burst out laughing.

"What's so funny? Did I miss something?" Joe asked. You turned towards Barry and smiled. "Good job Mr. Allen, you're good at this." He smiled. "Same goes for you Ms. Y/L/N." 

Everyone looked at you like you were insane until Barry spoke. "We were bored so we decided to fight like a married couple." 

"You guys are weird..." Cisco mumbled pulling one of the chairs away to sit in. 

"You guys are aware there are computers here and you could have watched videos or something? Hell Barry's a speedster, you could have gone anywhere." Caitlin added.

"I didn't think of that..." You said and shrugged. 

"I personally liked what we were doing better...." Barry said before leaning into your ear. "Total turn-on." You blushed. Iris walked by you guys disgusted.

"Gross Barry..." She mumbled. You tried not to laugh and decided it was best to get food, avoiding Barry who winked at you, making your insides turn to mush. Honestly you probably couldn't eat know, you had no organs to digest it, they were turned into goop.