Scar kisses-Savitar

Imagine the carnival is in town today for the Fourth of July so you and your boyfriend Savitar decide to go.

You walked out of the bathroom wearing your American flag tank-top and black jeans. Just because it was hot outside didn't mean you were going to ditch your favorite pants.

You walked over to your night stand and grabbed your glasses, putting them on. All ready, you exited your bedroom and made your way into the kitchen to grab something to eat before you went to pick up Savitar. 

You grabbed an apple and walked out of your apartment. Getting in your car, you raced over to your boyfriend's place trying to avoid all the people that were already surprisingly drunk. You clicked on your boyfriend's contact and called him while you were sitting in the front of his place. 

"Hey babe, I'm outside your place, are you ready?" 

"Yep, coming now." You smiled and hung up the phone, waiting for your boyfriend. In an instant you saw him walking over to your car, but instead of wearing a light shirt he had on a heavy black sweatshirt that was pulled over his head, so that his face was barely visible. 

He climbed in the car and spoke. "Why didn't I just run us there?"

"Because there's going to be a million people there and I can't risk you getting caught." He pursed his lips and nodded.

"Are we going to go then?" He asked smiling. You shook your head.

"You're going to die of the heat wearing that." You said pointing towards his sweater.

"You're going to die of the heat wearing those." He added pointing towards your black jeans. You rolled your eyes.

"Just tell me why you're wearing that heavy sweater." You said.

"It's to conceal my face."

"No shiz Sherlock, I mean why are you concealing your face?" You asked. He stared at you blankly and gestured towards the side of his face that was  scarred up.

"In case you haven't realized I'm half ugly and I don't want people to think little of you because you're with me."

"Aww babe, you're not half ugly, I'm pretty sure there isn't even an ugly gene in you. And really, I don't care what people think about me or you, they're not the one dating you." You said smiling reassuringly. 

"Really, you don't think the scar makes me look gross?" He asked unsure. You shook your head.

"Nope, if anything it makes you look sexier." He chuckled. 

"Thanks Y/N." You smiled and then lifted your eyebrows at him.

"So are you going to change out of that sweater now?" He nodded and began taking the sweater off to reveal a matching tank top to yours.

You smirked and leaned over to kiss his scar. "Ready?" You asked. He nodded and you started the car, heading off towards the carnival.

——Time Skip——

You and Savitar climbed out of the car and headed towards the ticket booth.

"How long do we plan on being here?" You asked him. He smirked.

"Well we should plan on staying awhile if we plan on going on every ride twice and then hitting all of the booths and food carts."

"So then an all day pass?" You asked. 

"Do you want me to pay for it?" He asked. You shook your head. "I've got it." You smiled as you walked towards the booth and got the two of you your passes. Once you had them fastened around your wrist, both you and Savitar ran to the rides....Even the kiddy ones.