Will you help me babysit?-Wally West

Imagine your sister and brother-in-law came to Central City for a week and they want to go out. They ask you to watch your three nieces and one nephew, problem is you don't know what you're doing. So who are you gonna call? No not the Ghost busters, your boyfriend Wally.

You sat on the couch in your apartment, your nieces and nephews were running all over the place, knocking things over.

"You guys, come on stop!" You shouted for the millionth time, practically in tears. They all stopped and looked at you but started up once again. You sighed and pulled out your phone, dialing your best friend's number. You rolled your eyes when it went to her voicemail and decided to call your boyfriend. After the fourth ring he picked up.

"Hey babe, whatcha need?" He asked calmly. Suddenly a high-pitched scream came from your bedroom. You ran towards the bedroom keeping Wally on the line.

"I'm babysitting my nieces and nephew and they won't listen to me...Do you think you can come over and help?"

"Of course, I'll be there in a minute." He said before hanging up. You rushed into the room where you heard the scream. You looked down and saw your youngest niece lying on the floor crying. You scooped her up in you arms.

"Tessa, what's wrong?" She refused to answer and continued to cry. You turned towards the oldest.

"Anna, what happened?" Anna looked at you and then down at her feet.

"We were jumping on the bed and play fighting and I accidentally knocked her off the bed." She said embarrassed. You sighed.

"Alright, everyone out of my room."

"No!" Kevin and Lauren shouted in unison.

"Come on you-" You were suddenly cut off by a knock at the door. Before you could move, the three kids tore out of the room and towards the front door. You raced after them, Tessa still in your arms. You walked into the living room and saw the kids had already opened the door. Kevin walked past you.

"He said he was your boyfriend, so we let him in."

"Kevin, that's bad don't do that again." You said reprimanding him.

"So is he not your boyfriend then?"

"No he is but letting strangers into the house is not okay."

"But he's not a stranger." You stared at him angrily, eyes popping out of your head. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked over and saw it wasn't Tessa's, it was Wally's.

"Hey babe, I'm here to help now." He said smiling. You smiled up at him, your body flooding with relief.

"Have you made them dinner?" Wally asked. You shook your head.

"Every time I try to ask them what they want, they won't answer me."

——Flash Back——

"Kevin, what do you want for dinner?" You asked, walking over to the couch where they were sitting. Kevin turned towards you and smiled oddly.

"I don't know..." He said.

"Kevin...You're the oldest, so what do you want?"

"Kevin you're the oldest, so what do you want?" He mocked.

"Kevin-" You began.

"Y/N." Kevin said smirking. You held the bridge of your nose.

"Okay, Lauren?"

"Lauren's not here right now, please leave you name and message at the time of the beep." Lauren said.

You sighed and looked at Anna.