Lazy day contract-Weather Wizard

Imagine you and Mark were having a lazy day, but he decided to do some work, completely ignoring the deal you two had made earlier that day, to avoid your work life for a little bit. Not wanting to jeopardize the lazy day the two of you had planned, you decided to bug Mark until he stopped working.

You rolled off of the bed, trying to get the attention of a particular person who sat on the floor a few feet in front of you, typing away furiously on a laptop.

With a loud thud, you hit the floor. You looked up to see if your boyfriend was affected, but he continued to stare down at his laptop, paying no mind to your outburst. You sighed quietly and rolled over until you were in crawling position.

You began to move as quickly as you could towards your boyfriend until you were leaning over the screen to see what he was doing.

"Y/N," he whined. "I'm trying to do something, get your face out of in front of my screen."

You rolled your eyes and sat down, staring at Mark, who was seemingly unfazed as he went back to his work.

You continued to stare at him until he spoke up.

"Can you-can you like not stare at me? I'm trying to do something and you're making it a hundred times more difficult," he said. You let out a huff. Mark glanced up from his laptop, a hint of an apologetic smile forming on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm just-I need to get this done or it's going to annoy me all night," he said. You sighed and stood up, walking over to a wall, facing perpendicular to Mark.

You immediately began to hit your head on the wall, causing loud thuds to erupt throughout the room.

You heard Mark sigh and glanced out of the corner of your eye to see him staring at you impatiently.

"What are you doing?" He asked, glancing back down at his laptop to continue typing.

You stopped hitting your head, throwing a disgusted expression his way. For some reason, nothing seemed to really affect him.

You squinted your eyes at him and began to make strange and obscure noises with your mouth.

"Dear God take me now," Mark mumbled under his breath. You held eye contact with him when he looked up at you.

For the next few minutes, you two held a venomous stare, both of you too stubborn to break it.

"You're not going to stop until I close my laptop are you?" Mark finally asked. You shook your head.

"No because we had a deal to avoid work and just enjoy each other's presence, yet here we are," you said, gesturing towards Mark's laptop.

Mark pursed his lips but nodded. "You're right, sorry." He closed his laptop and set it on the coffee table next to him, before standing up and walking over to you.

He reached out and grabbed your hand, smiling up at you. You squinted your eyes at his suspicion behavior, but before you could ask Mark what he was doing, he swiftly picked you up and began carrying you bridal style.

You giggled uncontrollably. "Mark!"

Mark began to laugh with you as he carried you over to the couch. He set you down and kissed the top of your head.

"Popcorn and a movie?" He asked. You smiled.

"How about ice cream and a tv show," you suggested. Mark nodded.

"Coming right up, your highness," he said, a smile playing in his lips as he walked to the kitchen.