Unexpected Reunions: 1

(A/N: for those of you who read the Jamie-vs-the Devil chapter, I deleted and rewrote it after proof reading it...I didn't like it😅 So here you go. Enjoy!
(P.S. the picture 🔝 is Jamie's car. It's a dark blue 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 with pearl racing stripes and black leather interior.))

After Jamie graduated, the Bane family moved back to New York where the twins met the rest of the family.

Then, on his twentieth birthday, Jamie bought the twins their own joke shop. They named it Triple Tricks and Trouble, naming Jamie as their silent partner after he helped them test, name and invent all their inventory.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Time Skip brought to you by Severus covered in pink glitter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After a few months, Jamie went out to explore the world with his familiar accompanying him.

As going away presents his parents bought him a car; the twins gave him a months worth supply of pranks from their shop; Simon bought him his own guitar; Izzy gave him a make over; Jace let him pick out his own weapon, he chose a pair of swords that looked like they'd been dipped in the darkest of shadows; and Clary...well, she just ignored his very existence.

Jamie was sad to leave his family but happy to go see and learn new things. And so, he gave them all hugs and a bittersweet smile before driving off.

238 words