Sugar, Sass and Stories: 3

(Flash Back Continued...)

When Jamie came to he was laying on silk sheets.

Still half asleep, Jamie curled into the warmth radiating from beside him. He herd a chuckle as a hand reached down and started petting him, electing a sleepy purr before his mind finally caught up to what was happening.

Jerking his head up, Jamie looked at the person whom saved him from the crazy fangirl that had been chasing him. And stared.

He was bloody gorgeous!
(A/N: picture 🔝 (Lucifer from the TV show😉😉))

The man scooped him up and placed Jamie on his bare chest, gently scratching his chin and behind his ears as Jamie's eyes slid shut and his purrs increased in volume.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Time Skip brought to you by Fred and George being mischievous sweethearts ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was with a somewhat heavy heart that Jamie finally undid the curse that had trapped him in his animagus form. In front of Lucifer.

Lucifer, for his part, was calm and collected while Jamie was internally freaking out.

Finally, Lucifer reacted.

Grasping Jamie's arms he tugged him forward and kissed him!

"Now you're mine, Little Kitten." Lucifer declared as he kissed him senseless, wrapping his arms around Jamie's slim waist.

Jamie melted into the kisses, glad he wasn't rejected by the man he'd grown so attached to over the past few months and.....his dad's were going to kill him for missing so many family dinners....shit.

238 words