The one with the girls' night

"When you come back from your world, Hermione, we can continue the game" this exasperated sentence came from Ginny.

They were playing truth or dare. Just a bunch of them, Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Pansy(she is really getting close with them) and a couple of Pansy's friends. It was Hermione's turn to answer Luna's question. "What is the moment you felt the most special in recent times?" This ofcourse took Hermione back to some very interesting moments with Draco. She was blissfully enjoying reliving those in her mind when Ginny spoke loudly to get her back to earth.

"Uh..yes yes where were we.." Hermione stumbled over her words with a pink tinge on her cheeks.

"Day dreaming about Draco" this helpful supply came from Luna

"Oh shut up" Oops, busted.

"Hermione, we understand. Please go home and be with your Prince Charming. We won't hold you"

"Ofcourse not. She is staying. And it's the new bride's order" Ginny piped up, with a slight smile on her face

"Sorry, sure Gin. I will stay"

"Oh come on, I was kidding. We all know how much you want to be with him. Besides, we spent a lot of time gossiping and partying, we were getting tired anyways"

"Uh..are you sure? It's ..just that..I have left Emma with him. Just wanted to make sure she is ok"

"Whatever you say" Luna winked.

Ginny laughed and said "Now get out before I hex you"

Hermione laughed and left, just eager to get back to her idiot of a husband.