The One with the Search Operation -Part 2

"So what's the plan?" Harry asked, impatient.

"We go to Astoria's house. We threaten her parents. They will cough up the details, right?" Pansy replied.

"No..no they are old and kind. We can't do this to them." He shook his head and absently turned around to see Emma looking curiously at the letter. He went near her and picked her up for his comfort. "Aekey..aekey..shim" she excitedly said, looking at the letter.

"What?" Ginny asked.

Just then Draco understood. Wow. Just wow. They have found the solution. He knows where his wife is. He smiled widely.

"Is he going mad?" Luna asked.

"No no..The lake..that's what Emma is saying. She and Hermione used to swim in her previous place all the time. I knew something was different in Astoria's usual signature. It used to be sparrows in a tree. This is sparrows and a lake. That's where Hermione is. "

"Dude that's the 3rd time you are looking into the picture and now only you find out. How come you even passed Hogwarts " Ron said looking at Draco

"Oh cut me a little slack here. My wife is missing. It's a wonder I am still consciou." Draco spat

"Focus people. Where is the lake spot?" Ginny asked.

"Oh I know! She recently bought a new place for herself after movin out from her parents. Come on, let's go" Pansy urged them

They apparated to the spot but no sign of Hermione. They all looked around in different directions.

"Hermione, don't leave me please. Emma needs you..I need you..give me something..anything..please.." Draco sadly spoke to himself. While he was walking around the lake something shiny caught his attention. His wedding ring! That means she must be here somewhere. What if..? He can't leave any chances.

"Harry!" He called. "I am going to do something crazy and jump in the water. You stay on ground and look out. When I find a clue, I will signal you and you all can come. Got it?

"Yes, be careful Malfoy. She can be dangerous. " Harry patted his back a little

"Thanks, I will. I need one more thing from you.."

"Name it."