Happiness

"Im telling you, Sumi, they're real!" Ara  exclaims, stopping in her tracks to school

"Oh shut up Ara , there's nothing such as soulmates" Sumi frustratingly sighs.

Ara scoffs, " You'll see, Lee"

"and how? do you have any proof?" Sumi asks, she nudges the girl's shoulder slightly, "hm Ara?" 

"Just because youre in denial, doesnt make it false, Sumi" Ara says, nudging her shoulders the same way. 

"youre so delusional, please step into reality" 

"what so amazing about reality anyways, god, youre so bitter" Ara says, scoffing at the girl, she speeds up her pace towards school. 

"Ara! wait bro! I hate running, you know that" 

The whole class sat there, nervous, only anticipating Mr. Moon to walk in with their rank reveals.

specially Sumi, hate to say it, but Sumi was one competitive being, and that was because of her biggest rival, Lee Donghyuck.

Who was actually cheekily smiling at her, the seat next to her.

it wasn't delighting to sit next to him for 7 hours a day.

"gasp, is little Sumi scared? is she scared i'll beat her score" he says, pouting, mockingly of course.

Sumi rolls her eyes, "I will shove a stick so far up your ass-" She was cut off as the teacher walked in with the thick stack of papers which could be assumed as the test papers.

He looks around the class, round glasses fixated on top of his nose.

"Rank reveals at the end of class" he says

everyone groans at the thought of being curious till the end of class, teachers really had their way around student, 'false edging' Sumi called it. 

"Congratulations Lee Donghyuck for the first rank" Mr. Moon smiles at him.

Hyuck sends a wink towards Sumi who had a very annoyed look, before bolting off his seat to collect his sheet.

"Lee Sumi for the second rank" Mr. Moon smiles but she just wasn't in the mood but smiles nonetheless knowing full well that other people try equally hard and she didn't want to look arrogant.

"Huang Renjun for the third rank" he announces the last rank.

Just when the teacher walked out  Ara came running in.

"Sumi!! i got first rank, I'm as smart as you!" She exclaims.

"Actually..." Hyuck starts catching both their attention.

"You're as smart as me" he says, very pridefully.

"uh oh" Ara lets out, catching onto what he meant.

"Awie is Sumi sad?" Hyuck says again, with that very annoying mocking tone.

Sumi suddenly stands up, the chair scraping the floor.

"No, since you are known to be a little bitch"  she says walking out with her best friend.

Taking her lunch tray, she slams it on the table startling Ara.

Ara looks at her with wide eyes right after.

"What what, is there something on my face" Sumi asks.

"N-no" she stammers.

"Then??" Sumi asks, a little vexatious since she is holding off her lunch for this.

"Sumi, you're not gonna believe me but your eyes are yellow" She says trying to search for a mirror in her spare bag.
Sumi looked at her, thinking of ways to kill her.

"i am in no mood to joke please stop, yeah?" Sumi says

"Get up" Ara suddenly says.

"Really Ara? see i am hung-"

"Just get up!" Ara whisper shouts

Walking to the washroom, Ara practically throws Sumi in front of the mirror.

Sumi looks into the mirror and only one question ran through head.

'what the fuck'

because her eyes indeed were, 

Yellow.