anger

'Yesterday was a good day, who knew Donghyuck was actually a soft, very lame though, person?' Sumi thought as she placed her bowl in the sink, washing her hand

just then her mom walks in startling her, with the most creepiest smiles, but instead of saying anything, she continues working.

Sumi cleared my throat, "yes mom?" she asked with a oh so obvious fake smile

"There's someone waiting for you outside" she says, still smiling

"Yeah Ara I know" Sumi says, wondering what so special about it.

"Nope not Ara "

Sumi's eye brows knitted together, "Who?"

"Look for your self" Her mom replies, smiling as she gives her a thumbs up. 

waving at her mother, she walks out to see Donghyuck standing on her porch, smiling bright. The Sun shone so beautifully on his caramel skin

"Hey Hyuck, What brings you here?" Sumi beamed

"you? I thought you'd like to walk with me" he says, very nervous.

"Oh so thoughtful of you,sure, I'd love to walk with you" she said grabbing his hand, only later, realizing, she had totally just grabbed her hand. 

" oh I'm so sorry I-" she said, trying to free herself but Hyuck was holding on to it tighter.

"Ah no I like it" he says, and Sumi, she was slowly malfunctioning.

Sumi felt very small under the dirty stares she was getting by practically everyone.

pulling away from him, she smiled waving him bye but soon got tackled into a big hug

"sorry couldn't walk you school, Donghyuck kind of sent me away" Ara pouted.

"Ew dont pout like that also yes Donghyuck and i walked to school togeth-"

"you didn't think i'd notice ?"she asked, looking at Sumi smug. 

"Do you like him?" 

"Too soon Ara, too very soon" she says, walking into class. 

-

Staring at the pink scented note that fell from her locker, Sumi looked at it in disgust.

come meet me by the girls bathroom <3

She was curious, but did she care? absolutely not.

Choosing to ignore the note, Sumi walks to the cafeteria cause a bitch gotta eat.

since the universe is never on her side, the bathroom was on the way to the site and she groaned.

Hiding her face, she walk to the cafeteria but once again, the universe isn't on her side.

"Didnt i tell you to come meet me, are you perhaps ignoring me" A girl, with hot pink hair speaks up, chewing her gum very much obnoxiously.

"Who the hell are you?" Sumi asked, eyeing her up and down, her plastic hot pink hair that was for sure super glued to her scalp was so distracting. 

"I saw you read the letter hoe" she said

" uhm what note " she lied

"You're a hoe for Donghyuck and everyone knows it" she said

"Okay and, aren't you?" Sumi asks.

"I'm not a hoe like you" she says

Sumi looks around, did no one's heads turn around?

"I mean at least I'm not perky stuck up bitch like you so hoe isn't much of a insult" She retorts.

Scoffing, the Pink haired girl raised her hand to slap Sumi but she dodged it, thank lords.

" OkaAaAy, well you see time's getting over and ya girl's gotta hog som--" Sumi says, attempting to walk away.

"SHUT UP!" she screamed, catching attention of many, because this isn't exactly the most private place, at all.

"i can raise my voice too pink princess" Sumi says, actually intimidated.

Just then, she whistled, and Sumi stared in confusion.

3 girls came in, walking irritatingly slow, pocket knife in one hand that made Sumi widen her eyes, only thing being left is the power puff girls theme song

Pushing Sumi against the wall, hitting her back hard and the knife close to her neck

" WOAH WOAH WOAH THIS ESCALATED 1-100 REAL QUICK" She screamed, actually scared.

"Wait but shouldn't you do this somewhere more secretive like behind the school or in the girls restroom" Sumi says, calm, but internally loosing her shit.

They all looked at her, unreadable expressions though.

"you stole Donghyuck from me you know" She starts, "we're just going to scratch you slightly, as a warning, okay?"

"awn were you guys dating?" Sumi asks, ignoring the second part. 

"no, but we will be" she says, smiling.

"plus you're too ugly and look at your hair" she adds and Sumi got high key offended.

"Okay move  " she says, pushing back the girl who had the knife.

"I'm ugly? bitch look at you lookin like burnt cotton candy" Sumi retorts and the girl gasps.

"and you, your face makes me want to order a happy meal" Sumi says, pointing at the one with the knife.

"Get yo cotton candy ass outta here" Sumi says, scoffing.

The pink girl had her mouth hung open, "you do your thing" she pointed at the knife.

'how is no one seeing this'

'i should really control my mouth'

Sumi tries pushing them away, she couldnt take this situation seriously at all, they were doing this in front of the bathrooms, and everyone was having lunch, her best friend wasnt there with her, she wanted to laugh, honestly. 

Before she could feel anything, the knife fell on the floor with a clank

" you a chicken !" Sumi laughs

"what the heck! Sul Hee!!" the pink girl screamed

"Woah!! whats wrong with your eyes?"

"why are they red? " 

Sumi felt concern for the girl in front of her, "baby, are you color blind? is that way you chose that color for your hair?" 

The girl goes stiff, "you know what fuck it, I'lldo it myself" She says, picking up the knife

oh shit

"STOP BEFORE I SHOVE A SHOE DOWN YOUR ESOPHAGUS" Donghyuck yelled, yes yelled

and Sumi's eyes widened, mainly on how beautiful he looked in the new eye color 

wait, new?