love

Today Hyuck decided to take Sumi on a very romantic date, but she doesn't know that. 

Skipping his way to her house, he rang the bell, to which her mother answered. 

"ah! hello Donghyuck, so nice to meet you finally, come in"

"you too" he replied sending a small smile.

"Where is Sumi?" he asked, peeking around and Sumi's mom laughed, she pointed at her room, upstairs. 

Hyuck knocked and walked in when he didn't receive any indication 

and there she was, hugging the blue plushie tightly.

Hyuck smiled, so lovingly.

Moving the plushie, he made his way, right into her arms.

running his hands through her head, he kissed her forehead. 

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, and just the next second it did, Hyuck was on the floor, massaging his butt at the impact 

"What the fuck Sumi!" Hyuck whisper shouted, standing up.

"im so sorry i was shocked because i thought i was hugging my plushie and you just-"

"anyway why are you here again" she asks.

"Why, don't you want me here?" 

"Unexpected! i meant" she says, patting the space next to her, indicating that she want him to sit there.

"we are going on a date" He answered, holding her hands

" a date!where tho?" she asked, playing with his hands.

"surprise" he said ruffling her hair and Sumi groaned in frustration.

"are we there yet?" 

"no" 

"now?" 

"no" 

"Now?" 

"Sumi! we're here, god"

blindfolding her, sumi gasps, "didn't expect you to be so kinky hyuckie" 

"You dont know a lot of things, sweetie" he whispered, pecking her cheek and Sumi just stood there, unable to act. 

-

Sumi looks at Hyuck wide eyed. 

the tables were set on the rooftop, but only for them and it was so beautiful, the way the moon just shone above them and the fairy lights around the whole place.

"Aren't you broke or something?" she asked, pointing at the whole place 

" i have my ways"

"are you sure you didnt-"

"Do you like the surprise!" Hyuck suddenly rose his voice

"Yes! I love it!" 

"anything for you" 

-

currently, they were standing in front of the ledge. 

time really flies by when you are with someone you love

Sumi stares at Hyuck, he looked stunning

"donghyuck?" 

he hums, looking at her

"Do you love me?"

Hyuck stared at Sumi, "No i don't, like why would i set up a such a luxurious date for someone I love"

"You're mean!" Sumi says, hitting his shoulder

" you know there is something that bothers me so much ever since i started liking you"

"what"

"what if we are not soulmates? what if we aren't even meant to be?" 

Hyuck cups her face, looking into her eyes, leaning in, heart beat raising, and their nose touched, "let's find out"

Joining their lips, he tenderly kissed her, hands encircling her waist, as he bit at her lower lip. 

Sumi's hands played with his locks, pulling back, he butterfly kissed around her neck as she threw her head back, slowly.

"woah! Hyuckie, public place" Sumi says, pulling back, as if she wasn't secretly having it all. 

Hyuck laughs, "yeah sorry, got carried awa--" 

He gasps as Sumi falls to the floor, groaning, clutching her neck, "Ah hyuck, it hurts so much" She says, as a sharp metallic pain pricked at her neck. 

Just a second later, Hyuck hissed too, clutching at his neck. 

and peace, they looked at each other, as their eyes burned a new color, they looked at each other. 

they looked into each other's maroon eyes, "look" Hyuck points at her neck. 

"I can't look, Hyuck, it's my neck" she deadpans. 

"right, sorry" 

Looking into her phone's camera, she gasps again upon seeing 6.6.00  carved into her neck. 

"my birthday, lee Sumi"

"you found your soulmate, Lee Donghyuck"

THE END

A/N; WOOOW WE ARE DONE FINALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

AND SORRY IF THIS STORY SUCKED IM PRETTY SURE IT DID THO

and with this, I say 

Soulmates~ closed <3 <3