fear

Sumi stared at the way Hyuck came towards her, but what really caught everyone's eye was the enthralling eye color, they burned dark orange, only a little to the red palette

It wouldn't have looked better on anyone but him, imagine, Hyuck's awing melanin skin, complimenting moles travelling to his neck and dark orange in his eyes, it was as of the golden sunset was trapped in his eyes and Sumi's heart flipped and so did yours.

dropping her knife, Sumi looks at the pink haired pathetically defend herself, somehow ignoring his eyes.

" uh h-hyuckie she tried-"

"shut up will you" Donghyuck threw sass at her

Sumi smiles, they were so compatible

Donghyuck wrapped his hands around her shoulder and turned back to walk away

taking two steps, he turns back,

"and yeah Sumi's right i wouldn't date a burnt cotton candy, girl make better choices please" he smirked walking away

Sumi and the said girl had their mouth hung open

"so you heard it all huh?" Sumi asks

"i wouldn't miss out on drama, but like i was coming at you but you dodged her so i thought you got everything under control but i kind of lost it when you called her a burnt cotton candy,i almost cried out of laughter" he replied, laughing again, acting as if he was wiping a tear.

Giving him an offended look, "so all i heard from you talking was that, you. saw me dying. yet you. stood there. and watched?" Sumi says, breaking every part of her sentence.

" but i did save you didnt i?" He replies

"I missed Lunch!!" Sumi screams.

"damn calm it down girl, i got you food" he says pulling out a sandwich and instantly replacing Sumi's frown.

Sumi unwraps her sandwich and gasps, "I'm actually allergic to olives, but whatever, swag, hashtag yolo right?" she says, throwing a peace sign into the air.

Hyuck panics, "wait Sumi!"

"bestie, i'm joking" Sumi says, with this smug smile on her face, diving in for another bite.

"Do...you know the concept of soulmates?" Hyuck asks and Sumi nods.

" I wonder who your soulmate might be" he said, bitterly chuckling.

" yeah me too" she replied with sadness in her tone

why did i wish donghyuck to be my soulmate

He pulled Sumi into a hug, looking down at her cause of the height, "and you're right, i wouldn't date her, I would date you" he said, smiling

"huh???" Sumi's heart did that thing again, her sandwich was to an end as she stuffed the last bit in her mouth to which Donghyuck laughs at, cupping her face and giving it a squish, making Sumi choke, falling to the ground, trying to not die.