bonus +2K !

"Oh my God! Haechan, You're hitting too fast and and all the right spots, feels amazing!" Sumi covers her mouth on how loud she was being

"You hit the buttons way to hard Sumi is school stressing you out that much? " Donghyuck asked while smiling, slipping his hand into hers, they walked out the amusement park donghyuck planned so long for.

Walking out, the wind slapped their faces, literally

"Geez wind calm down" Sumi muttered, moving her hair out of her face.

"Do you wanna get some hot chocolate and sit here baby? " Donghyuck asked, pointing at the grass

It had been approximately a year and half since they started dating, but still the pet names never failed to make flowers erupt in their hearts

"Yeah let's go" Sumi said linking her arms with his.

Not long since they got their drinks and they sat on the fresh green grass.

" did I ever tell you how glad I am you're my soulmate" Donghyuck said.

"Yes a million times I love you" Sumi replied,pecking his lips.

"Remember how our eye color changed, miss that" She says, smiling

"Yeah I know right I looked amazing in all colors, you're blessed to have me"

Sumi noticed Haechan getting Cocky, and cleared her throat,"I was hoping it would've been jeno" she slurred.

And haechan happy face fell into a cold dark one.
"Sorry?" Haechan asked obviously falling into her teasing

"You Know, the hot jock from next class" she says, sipping her hot chocolate.

"I'm leaving bye" Haechan said as he started walking away.

"No wait!" Sumi screamed, taking her last sip of her hot chocolate.

"Haechan I'm sorry" she said hoping he would slowly bring her in the front and engulf her Into a tight warm hug

"Do you mean it" He asked, looking down at her arms that were snugly wrapped around his torso

Haechan knew she was just joking and even if he didn't he couldn't resist Sumi.

"You know I love you and I'm so glad we're soulmates let's be together for a very long time okay?" Sumi said, her face nuzzled into his neck.

"Mhm I love you too" he replied.

Hyuck laid down, extending his arm for Sumi to lay on.

"do you remember the time that girl who was jealous almost stabbed you" Haechan recalled while laughing

"Yeah and you were just watching like a coward" Sumi says, hitting his stomach.

"I told you, I'd never miss out on drama" Haechan said

"I'm tired" she said. 

"bet it was the button, right?" Donghyuck jokes, turning around, he nuzzled Sumi's face into his neck as she slowly closed her eyes.

Haechan took a deep breath and sighe, moving her head little backwards, a smile crept up on his face.

He gave a peck on her lips making Sumi smile, and he went in for another one on her head

Then her cheeks, then her eyes

But Sumi cupped his face and their lips met, she was melting, his lips fit hers perfectly, it was so sweet, so full of love. 

She pulls back as she hugged Hyuck tight, closing her eyes.

Haechan came down to her ear and whispered "sleep a little, you baby, I Love you"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 🖇 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠 🎉