sadness #2

Sumi groans as looks at herself in the mirror, her eyes were still silver

'can this dude stop being sad'

'gasp wait what if it's a girl'

Dragging her feet to her mom she groans once again

"MOoOom it's still silver" Sumi pouts and her mom looks at her, sighing.

"I can give you lens, but they last for like 4 to 5 hours" She replied.

"But Mom, school doesn't finish untill 7 hours or so" Sumi says, starting to stress.

"You're Lee Sumi, you'll figure it out" Her mother says, hands on Sumi's shoulder.

Sumi, once again, groaned, looking at her smiley mother.

dear mom, please stop expecting things from me

-

Bursting the door open, Sumi cursed herself as everyone was shocked and the teacher herself looked at her, eyes wide.

"i...I'm so sorry" Sumi says, between breaths.

"reason, Miss Lee" her teacher looked at her, glasses on the tip of her nose.

Sumi couldn't come up with anything, figuring on how to put the lens without repeatedly blinking her eyes or stabbing herself with her finger was a task.

"t-traffic" She says and her teacher nods, sighing in relief she starts to walk to her seat.

"Ms.Na, she comes by wal-"

Donghyuck's heart fluttered almost instantly as Sumi cups his face with one hand, thumb on one side of the cheek, almost squishing his cheeks, pouting his lips and face only a few inches away

and Sumi would be lying if his beautiful toffee skin didn't feel soft

"Don't. You. Dare or I actually will shove a stick down your throat " Sumi said word by word, letting him go, allowing each other to collect themselves.

-

"How could you do this to me!" Sumi screamed, catching attention of many

Ara looks down in embarrassment, "Sumi, please shut up" She says, gritting her teeth.

"No you know, you know i have no friends, how could you not sit with me during lunch" Sumi pouts.

"Sumi I have a club meet--" Ara sighs as she was cut off.

"Whatever, you owe me coffee, loser, i hope you trip" Sumi says, turning her back from her best friend.

walking in the garden with her favorite drink was the one time Sumi found refreshing, while everyone screamed in the cafeteria, she chose to sip apple juice in the garden.

today, though, she had company.

The boy had his arms around his knees and it really looked very uncomfortable.

Walking to him, Sumi taps him, "Uh, um, would you like apple juice?" she asks and the boy looks up, glassy eyed.

Sumi panicked, "woah okay, sorry i'll just" she says trying to walk away

but the said boy stops her, " it's okay" he says, slightly smiling.

Sitting next to him, "are you okay hyuck" she asks and that's what it took for Donghyuck to start crying and honestly, Sumi didn't know what to do.

Hugging him tight, she patted his back time to time.

a good 10 minutes is what took Hyuck to finally regain himself.
"You look like shit, by the way" Sumi says, wiping at his tears.
Donghyuck scoffed, "this feels magical, it's like I'm looking into a mirror" he says, facing Sumi to which she laughed, that was definitely good.

"rest a bit, yeah?" Sumi says, guiding his head to her lap.

so there they were under the Sun's golden picture, as Sumi played with his locks.

Both of them oblivious to their eyes which were finally normal.

"Hey, Sumi, thank you, I needed that" Hyuck says as he walked Sumi back home.

"I had no problem, if you ever need me, text me" she says, smiling

"Why...didn't you ask me why i was sad?" he says and Sumi thinks back.

"wow, total attention seeker vibes" she says, rolling her eyes at him  

"My mom passed away" Donghyuck says, abrupt and out of the blue. 

Sumi's mouth goes agape, she instantly cupped her mouth in shock, no not because his mother had literally died, it was just the way he said it. 

"Oh, Im so sorry, Donghyuck" Sumi says, she wraps her arms around donghyuck, giving him a hug. 

Donghyuck had finally felt a moment of comfort, his head laid rested on Sumi's chest, and he could hear her heartbeat faintly. 

He didnt want to let go of this comfort, but Sumi had already pulled back.

"Why cant you always be like this? I feel like I can tolerate you more when youre not being a bitch, you know" Sumi says, earning a hearty chuckle from the man. 

"You're basically saying you like seeing me suffer" 

Sumi ponders for a moment, "yes, i think so" she says, giving him a smile. 

"have a good night, Lee Sumi" Donghyuck says, as he finally walks off her porch.  

"so whose the boy?" Her mom asks as soon as she entered.

" just no one " she replies, walking up to her room. 

As she removes her hair tie, she admires for once. 

She admires how her eyes were shimmering baby pink, and how beautiful she had looked in that moment. 

A/N: hello everyone thank you so much <3