jealousy #2

It took exactly 20 minutes for Sumi's eyes to revert to her original color. 

She walks out, slinging her bag across her shoulder, to walk back home, alone.

Sumi walked, too slowly infact, her phone died and she couldn't even listen to music. 

Just a few seconds in, Hyuck abruptly walks by her, completely ignoring her. 

Sumi stared at his back in shock, 'why is he giving me this attitude'

"hey hey! Hyuck?!" Sumi screams, running up to him, or at least trying to. 

Hyuck flinched at the sudden shout, but chose to keep walking nonetheless.

"Lee Donghyuck!" She screams again. 

'run faster, you fat bitch' she tells herself. 

Finally grasping his bag strap, she pants. 

"What do you want Sumi?" he asked in a surprisingly calm tone, removing her hold. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, still panting, 'wow, i should work out more'

"I'm not" he answered, nonchalantly. 

Sumi scoffs, "Donghyuck you didn't even want to sit with me in recess or even talk to me in class, can you just tell me what I did wrong" She asks, in a soft tone. 

Hyuck stares at her, not sure whether he wants to confront her yet

"You were with a guy this whole day, I even saw you walking to school with him and I even saw you hugging, the confession was fake." he said, on the verge of tears, walking away.

"Woah woah! hold up" Sumi says, stopping him. 

"What boy? and no it's not fake and it never will be, "  She added, pouting. 

"He was tall, at least more than you and he had ramen hair" Hyuck explains.

Sumi smiled at how he described Mark. 

"Oh Mark"  

"So that's his name, see Sumi let's talk later" Hyuck says, walking away for the third time now.

"Wait, Mark is my cousin brother, he is two years older than me so there's no actual way I'd like him, the skin ship is basically because were like siblings" Sumi laughs, finding it adorable how worked up Hyuck got. 

"Plus, Lee Donghyuck, I ran for you, that speaks a lot, no?" 

Hyuck's cheeks redden in embarrassment. 

"Are you..serious?" He asks, voice really soft, and Sumi nods, cupping his face, bringing it to her eye level.

"Oh I'm so s-"

"Don't apologize, I understand" She replies, smiling.

"I really thought I wasn't good enough, I'm so sorry for doubting you"

"It's fine, please just trust me next time and I'll trust you, mhm?" Sumi says, pursing her lips

hyuck nods, in her hands and smiles, before pulling her into hug.

-

"Hey Donghyuck, were you jealous??" Sumi asks, teasing him.

"No of-course not,what made you think that?" he scoffs.

squinting her eyes, "Ok bye then" she says, waving at him.

"Hey mom, what's up!" 

"Nothing actually, I was making ramen for you" 

"Oh and mom what does dark green indicate??" Sumi asks. 

"It's actually jealousy, why'd you ask"  

"Nothing" 

But she was deep in thought not paying attention to anything her mother said.

So my soulmate was jealous huh

A/N: YA GURL MANAGED TO UPDATE
ALSO THERES ONE LAST CHAPTER TOMMOROW