jealousy

A/N; hi yall Monsta X jealousy is a great bop, go listen to it if you havent

Having the biggest smile, Hyuck walks in, to see jaemin cheekily smiling.

"hey Hyuck!, you eyes are pink " He says, smiling, cheeks crimson.

"why are you happy jaemin" Hyuck asked obviously knowing that he wanted him to.

he sighed in relief, 'i knew it'

" Me and Ara kissed, and found out we were soulmates, it was crazy you know, I liked the wrong person all along, she was right there and I didn't see that. I'm so lucky am i right?" he said all in once, clapping his hand.

Cracking a small smile, "wow I'm so happy for you" Hyuck replied trying to sound as enthusiastic as he could, but really his heart ached a little.

He squints his eyes, "whats wrong?"

"its just that, i don't know if Sumi and me are meant to be, you know, like you said, I don't want to be loving the wrong girl, but here I am" Hyuck says, exasperatedly sighing.

"how about, you make it work, and see where destiny leads you, I was unsure too, Hyuckie, but the more you stress about it, the more you wont be able to enjoy it" Jaemin says, patting his shoulder.

Hyuck sighed once again, nodding.

Jaemin and Hyuck made eye contact, then jaemin looked down, hyuck too but just a second later, they looked at each other again.

"so you wanna know how we kissed?" Jaemin asked, pouting.

Haechan sat there, contemplating, but he started either way.

"so it all started when we planned on going to eat ice cream...."

-

"so then we were leaning close till it happened" Jaemin ended

" yeah so continue" Hyuck said, anticipating his next words.

"that's it" he replied simply

"wait how'd you find out that you guys are soulmates?" I asked

Patting his back, Jaemin wears his shoes, "that's for you to find out" he said while smiling

Looking at him in disbelief, Haechan screamed, "Jaemin wait please!"

But Jaemin was already out the door.

-

Sumisosassy:

good night sleep well *heart emojis*

A bright smile crept on my face

Hyuckiesohot:

you too love ya *heart emojis*

-

Haechan could feel his heart drop 10 ft, It was all rainbows and sunshine, till he sees Sumi hugging another boy.

Choosing to ignore everyone, he walked to school in secret.

Just yesterday, he was confessing his love, was it fake?

She didn't like him anyway, from the beginning, was this her way of getting back on him?

He second guessed everything, maybe he was liking the wrong girl after all.

-

"Mark Lee!!" Sumi screamed, first thing in the morning.

"Sumi Lee!!" Mark screams, dropping his banana back in his fruit bowl

Hugging him tight, Sumi smiled.

"what are you doing here, it's been so long!"  i asked still shocked

" I'm joining your school!" he replied, "as a senior!"

"wow! how do I not know this? why did you not tell me?!" Sumi exclaims.

"actually i was hoping you'd guide me today, and i wont really see you since i'll be in the senior section" he added while pouting

"Ew don't pout, and sure i'd love to show you to your block lets go" She replies

"ah I missed my sister" he said while putting his hand around her shoulders

she drops all her weight exaggerating, of course.

"ah Mark you're too heavy" She said, laughing at his reaction.

-

Sumi thought, she thought hard, she still couldn't figure out why, hyuck would just give her glares, side eyes and walk away, regardless of how many times she had approached him.

Was it something I did?

Break? busy

Class? sleeping

Mark came from the opposite block to see Sumi

"hey Mark! how was first day?" she asks, biting into her apple.

"great! surprising but It wasn't ba--" Mark stopped midst sentence and gasped.

"Sumi! your eyes! They're green!!" Mark exclaimed, beyond amused.

shit.

A/N: i always add a jealousy chapter dont i???