So basically, I'm a ninja

A/N in this one shot the puppies from "...A puppy!" Part 1 & 2 are featured. So to put it out simply, this one shot happens after those, but this isn't part 3. Sorry if this is too confusing! Now, I'd better get back to writing...

P.S. thanks sooo much for 500reads!!! I'm really excited, I hope your really excited...

"Bennett, that's gonna cost $237 just for food" deadpanned Declan holding a calculator in one hand and Dougie in the other. Don't ask why he named his puppy that. Recently Declan bought a gold chain collar for Doug. Next thing he had to do was put a cap on him and he would have that popular Instagram worthy look.

Jordan was running around his room with Joey at his feet. It was like watching a mother kangaroo running after its Joey. "Hey! Declan watch out!"
Joey rammed straight into one of Declan's legs. I could tell it hurt, but Declan didn't move a muscle, he sucked it up and picked up Joey. Dougie and Joey began to play, while they were in Declan's arms, while Jordan was still running. Into Declan. The thing is, Jordan was looking at me, not at where he was going...

Declan quickly manoeuvred out of his way. Leaving Jordan for his doom. Jordan flipped over the sofa Declan was once standing in front of. Suddenly Jordan created a loud thud behind the sofa. Declan and I winced in unison as we looked at Jordan sprawled across the floor.

"Do I need to get the first aid kit?" Asked Bennett leaning on the kitchen doorway.

"Nah I'm sure he'll be ok"

Bennett and Beanie (his puppy) walked back into the kitchen to continue preparing the food for the party, why are we having a party? It's Lynn's birthday! And guess what, it's a costume party. Lynn still doesn't know about the base so we're having the party at this place Bennett rented out for us. Lynn was there at the moment trying to get things right. The only people who were invited were a couple family members of lynn, us and a couple people from her school. That put the number of people to 12. Including her. Jordan offered to invite people from our school but she turned him down. I didn't think she wanted to make a big fuss about this.

At this moment in time she thought we were all relaxing in our homes. But oh boy she could not be more wrong.

The base was frantic with Jordan sprawled across the floor, he was in charge of decoration - I don't think that Lynn would appreciate a Jordan decoration for her floor!

Declan - in charge of music. He was mainly on his phone listening to some songs until Bennett asked him to calculate the price of the food.

Bennett - he is responsible for food, so far he's doing a great job. And as the most calm one, I headed into the kitchen.

"Hi Bennett"

"Hello Naomi, Could you pass me that knife?"

"Sure"

I don't really know what to say around him.

"So, what ya making?"

"These are cupcakes, I just need to know if they've cooked all the way through"

"How are you going to know with a knife?" I asked peering over his shoulder to look at the cupcakes. They certainly smelt delicious!

"Watch"

He stuck the knife through the centre of the cupcake and held it there for a few seconds. "When I pull the knife out I'm going to look for any cake mixture that is still sort of, liquid like. If there is some on the knife then I need to cook it for slightly longer.