Disneyland

A/N so, this is the 12th chapter now? Well, I thought that after chapter 14, I will take requests of what you guys want to see! If nobody has anything that they want to happen then we'll just go straight to chapter 15, our last chapter. If you want any more details or are confused at what I'm saying you can comment here and I'll explain! This one I didn't want any one ship so I've thought I'd either do all of them or none of them... you can guess which one I went with!

I wasn't needed anymore from my parents. My mum was still in the hospital because of a small fire. It didn't spread because she threw a bucket of water on the fire. It started in the oven while she was baking cookies. She expected me to come home with the guys so she wanted to be prepared. My dad found her lying on the kitchen floor when he came back home from work. I'm sure he exaggerated but apparently according to my ever so trustworthy father, there was smoke seeping out of the kitchen door. He was welcomed to my mum lying on the floor with ash and seared furniture/appliances. He called an ambulance and tried to get completely rid of the fire. Luckily for him there wasn't really anything left because the kitchen was practically coated with water from my mum's efforts. We got half the story from my mum, who still took in a lot of smoke and I wasn't sure if she was still delirious or not. Anyway, this all happened 30 minutes before I got home. My dad had cleared everything up mostly but there was still a tiny flame here and there where the fire had managed to brew.

With my mum in the hospital, my dad and I grew closer. I was minding my own business scoffing down a bowl of coco pops when my dad just laid it on me. Like Bam! He slid 5 tickets to Disneyland across the table.

"Me, you, Bennett, Declan and Jordan! If you guys want to come that is" he smiled at me hoping I would say yes. The thing is, why on earth would I say no?!

"Of course!! Hey, I'm going to go and tell them, I'll be back later" I hugged my dad, took my phone off the kitchen counter and strode out the door.

A/N this is the universe where they all have puppies... as you can see I'm a dog lover😂

Nomi, my puppy, looked at me with these huge puppy dog eyes and began whining. I couldn't just shut the door on that face!

"Dad! I'm going to take Nomi to see the guys. Will you be ok here by yourself for a while?"

He shouted back his approval and I hooked Nomi on her lead.

-

** 10:00 at the base **

"Guys, did you sleep over here?"

"And what if we did?" Answered a slightly delirious Jordan

"That the whole point of the beds" added Declan

"I have a headache" Muttered Bennett.

"Well, I want all of you to listen to me... we're going to Disneyland!"

They all perked up at that.

"When are we going??" Asked Jordan visibly excited.

"This Saturday, in two days!" I replied

"Thanks for thinking of us Naomi" smiled Bennett. He found some painkillers and headed to the kitchen.

"Naomi, what about your mum?" Asked Declan. That dawned on me. My mum was still hooked up to wires in a hospital. I felt almost guilty to be having fun while she's like that.

"I don't know, you're right"

Bennett walked back into the room.

"Naomi, you shouldn't feel bad about having a good time, as long as you know she is in safe hands what's the worst that's going to happen?"

"Besides your dad can look after her" smiled Jordan trying to lighten up the mood.

"Oh right, um guys? My dad is coming with us, or at least he's going to drive us there and chaperone us"

"Cool, I'm down with that" answered Declan nodding his head.

"Saves me some petrol" Bennett joked

"You don't need anyone to save you some petrol" laughed Jordan.

This was all working out quite well.

-

**9:30 Naomi's house**

"Guys!" I shouted as they brought along all the things they needed to bring. As Bennett was coming on this trip he didn't drive here so Jordan's mum had to drive them and all their things. We were staying a full day at Disneyland so all of today tonight and then we leave in the morning before having lunch which we will have in the car.

This trip is going to be great!

-

** 12:30 Disneyland **

We got out the car and quickly ran to the hotel. We shoved all our luggage into the room and instantly ran back out again. We were going to meet back at the hotel in time for tea at 8:00. Us 4 travelled as a group running to all our favourite rides.

Bennett seemed freaked out by how high we were going. Declan kept laughing at him as we rose higher and higher, then began the descend. Declan started screaming. We all shrieked with joy as the picture was taken at the bottom of the ramp.

"Naomi" Jordan muttered

"I think I'm going to be sick..."

A/N I might I a part two for this... comment if you want to see more of them in Disneyland because I know I didn't do so much actually in Disneyland.

Well, any feedback just comment, I need to improve on my writing and that would be very helpful!😅

-Neerac12