Bennomi/ Decomi

A/N Since I haven't done much bennomi or decomi I decided to squish both of them in here... as this is the last chapter before the final chapter...😉

Bennomi:

"Naomi!" Bennett grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so I was facing him. "Wha?"
"You zoned out," he deadpanned "I was asking if you'd like to go to the movies while Jordan's in detention, he's gonna be there for another two hours. Declan's Mum called him so he can't come with us, after we drop him off  we could catch a movie, what do you say"

I totally wasn't dreaming about him and me at the movies when I zoned out earlier pshhh.

"Sure!"

He smiled "great!" Why doesn't he smile more often, it's adorable!

"Guys, I really need to help my mum with Delilah, my Dad's still not back yet from work" Declan jumped in between us and grabbed the car keys Bennett held in his hand.

"Lets go bent, oh and I call shotgun, I don't want you guys being lovey-dovey while Bent drives I don't wanna crash while his eyes are in you Naomi"

I instantly turned red and Bennett looked away from me and headed to the car. The thing is I know Bennett doesn't like me the way I like him, or if he does he just never showed me. But, perhaps he does, I mean he didn't say anything about what Declan said.

We got into the car and dropped off Declan at his house. Bennett stayed outside the house for a minute waiting and staring at me in the rear view mirror. I suddenly realised why he was waiting and awkwardly fumbled around with my seatbelt until it finally released me then I jumped into the passenger seat next Bennett. He raised one eyebrow at me before chuckling and getting the car started.

The drive to the cinema was short and silent. There wasn't much to talk about, especially after I embarrassed myself in front of Bennett. I hung my head until the car pulled to a stop in the parking lot.

"What do you want to watch?"
I wasn't sure what to say, I kind of wanted to watch this certain movie but I didn't think Bennett would like it so I just shrugged. "Uh, y-you decide" I froze. I stuttered, in front of Bennett.
What is wrong with me? Why can't I just act normal around him?

Bennett paid for our tickets as we sat down at a movie of his choice. I didn't know Bennett was into horror. I know that I'm not. Well, I don't mind it, at least I have to act that way with Bennett, I don't want him to think I can't handle a scary movie. Yeah, I didn't hide it very well. Throughout the movie my palms began to sweat and my hair stood on end. The villain suddenly jump attacked the protagonist. I recoiled in shock only to huddle into Bennett's arms with my head laying in his chest. I was wondering how he wasn't at the least bit frightened by this then I came to notice where I was and what I was doing. I leapt off Bennett's arms and stared at him while I blushed furiously. Seriously how does this guy do it?

He laughed at me then went back to look at the screen. I did the same, until another jump scare where I landed in Bennett's arms. He smiled at me delightedly. When I tried to escape from him again in embarrassment, I wasn't moving then I saw that his fingers interlocked around my waist and he stopped me from leaving.

"Do you know why I chose this movie?" He asked staring into my eyes as I stared straight back into his. Sometimes I would just get lost in them. I don't know why but I felt like his eyes had years of secrets behind them. Yet he was so young. I just wanted to reach over to him and hug him and never let go. "Naomi?"
"O-oh right , um no"