23 - About Tom

(:p)

Katherine sighed as she felt Jordan's arm around her waist, his beard tickling the back of her neck. Swatting lazily at his head, she stretched her arms above her head, yawning. Smiling as she heard him giggling at her actions, Katherine sat up, ignoring the murmur of protest from Jordan. She sighed, letting her head lean back against the wall. Jordan had shifted so that his head was resting on her lap, her hand gently laced on top of his head, thumb idly stroking his temple. They sat in silence for almost an hour, before Katherine spoke up.

"Hey, Jordan?" She murmured, watching as Jordan's head turned to that the back of his head rested on her thigh, bright blue eyes looking up at her. Smiling, Katherine cupped his face, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips, Jordan humming and closing his eyes. She could feel his bear scratching her palms as the two of them sat there, basking in the comfort that the other brought them. Jordan's eyes remained closed, a small smile on his face, on that Katherine mimicked as she watched him. How had she been this lucky? Eventually, Katherine spoke up again, her voice quiet. "Jordan, can I tell you something?" Jordan opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Of course Kathy. You can tell me anything." Jordan replied, a slight worry creeping into his voice. She seemed... scared about how Jordan would react to whatever she was planning on saying, and it made Jordan feel bad that she didn't think that she could tell him anything. Hell, even if it was bad news, he'd still rater hear it from her than from anyone else. Nodding, Katherine swallowed, keeping her eyes on Jordan's face.

"I... You know how I was talking yesterday about how Tom told me that Rupert had been taken?" She asked, watching Jordan nod, his brow furrowing. "Well... We did more than just... talking..." Flushing, Katherine bit her lip. "I kissed him. She whispered, her heart beating in her ears. Jordan beamed, sitting up so that he could look directly into Katherine's eyes.

"That's great Kathy!" He replied, watching as Katherine laughed a little, her shoulder's shaking.

"I-I'm sorry. I just thought that you would hate me for doing it and I..." Katherine trailed off, leaning into Jordan as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I would never, Katherine. "Jordan said earnestly, holding her tightly. She sighed slightly, and Jordan pressed a kiss to her temple. "I love you. Nothing's going to change that." The two held each other for a few moments, relishing in the skin-to-skin contact, before Jordan broke away, a slight flush on his cheeks as well. "Plus... You're not the only one who uh..." Jordan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Who kissed him." Katherine blinked, surprised. Jordan kissing Tom hadn't crossed her mind, and she ignored the mental image she got of the two of them kissing, instead trying to focus on real life.

"Really? You two kissed?" She whispered in shock. Jordan nodded, letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Well, it was definitely.... More intense than just uh.... Kissing." Jordan stammered out, watching Katherine raise an eyebrow suggestively.

"Oh? You decided to bed him? And here I was, thinking that I had done too much." Kathrine teased, watching Jordan sputter and become a blushing mess.

"N-No! I did not!" Jordan grumbled and crossed his arms, the though being both extremely embarrassing and still quite... stimulating. "We just made out Kathy, jeez." Katherine just giggled, squishing Jordan's face in her hands.

"Aw, Jordan! You're blushing!" She teased him, pinching his cheeks as he swatted at her hands, laughing slightly. The two of them dissolved into fits of laughter, leaning against each other in their bed. Eventually, the two calmed down, wiping a few tears from their eyes, their chests heaving and aching. "Seriously though, how did he take it?" Katherine asked once she had gotten her heart rate to settle down more. Jordan frowned, remembering the day like it was yesterday.

"Not... well. He ran out of the room. I wasn't able to talk to him again before he left." Jordan replied, a frown on his face. Katherine hummed, feeling a slight pang of disappointment. It was t bad that Jordan hadn't been able to tell Tom how he felt like she had. Who knew when the next time that they would see each other would be? It could be moths, possibly even years, before they could be able to see Tom peacefully, and even than would he want to see either of them?

"Next time we talk to Tom, we need to talk about... us." She said, waving her hand between them. Jordan nodded, knowing what she meant. The three of them needed to talk about their relationship, as Tom was technically their enemy, and they were supposed to be fighting each other.

"I hope it's soon." Jordan murmured, watching Katherine nod and sigh. He had realized a few days ago that Tom had wormed his way into his heart, as Katherine had did, and had stayed put in there. His mind told him that they were rushing, that they were going too fast, but his heart told him that things were going fine, and that communication would help their relationship work. Jordan hoped that his heart was right, not just for his sake, but for Katherine's as well.