(7) Grouping

(This is not set in stone, please don't kill me, but feel free to ask questions!)

Slender's Pack:
The pastas that live in the SlenderMansion. They're called a 'pack' because similarly a pack of wolves, they're clique-y and protective of each other like a family.

- Slenderman
- Jeff the Killer
- Homicidal Liu
- Smile.Dog
- Masky
- Hoodie
- Ticci Toby
- BEN Drowned
- Eyeless Jack
- Laughing Jack
- Clockwork
- Sally
- Nurse Ann
- Ms. P

Zalgo's Army:
The pastas that work for Zalgo, living in his Palace. They are referred to as an army because they are used for military purposes, and only bond out of necessity.

- Zalgo
- Shadowlurker
- Dark Link
- Stripes
- Grinny Cat
- Lazari
- Sadiya
- The Rake
- Jane the Killer
- Puppeteer
- Bloody Painter
- Judge Angels
- Lulu
- Rodger
- Bleedingman

Freelancers (The Pastas who don't work for anybody):
(Subject to change)
- Suicide Sadie
- Zero
- Kagekao

Ally the Slender Doll / Nightmare Ally is often included in this list. While she does work for Slenderman, she's more of a sleeper-proxy. She doesn't live in the Mansion (though she does visit), and is mostly left to her own devices.

There are also some pastas that more or less haunt freelance, but they aren't really considered 'Creepypastas'. While they are, physically, a part of the creepypasta (for lack of a better word) 'species', they're only considered creepypastas... with a small 'c'. These usually include NoSleep pastas, copypastas, and trollpastas. Pastas such as Sonic.EXE, Herobrine, and Nina the Killer fall under this category.

The Elite Three:
(See headcanon 4)

- Shadowlurker
- Dark Link
- Stripes

Group-Jumpers:
These pastas are the pastas that switched groups.

- BEN Drowned: Previously working for Zalgo, he was severely mistreated and wound up switching to Slenderman. (See headcanons 16-17)
- Lazari: She used to work for Slenderman but... well... I Eat Pasta for Breakfast happened.
- Lulu: She has been dubbed the 'Group-Stepper', as she already more or less worked for Zalgo.

Proxies:
Slenderman's proxies.

- Masky
- Hoodie
- Ticci Toby
And, as previously mentioned, Ally a sort of sleeper-proxy for Slenderman.

Computer Pastas:

All the creepypastas that involve technology.

- Smile.Dog
- BEN Drowned
- Dark Link
- Lost Silver

The Pets:

- Smile.Dog
- Grinny Cat

Pastamonsters Crew:

- Jeff the Killer
- BEN Drowned
- Ms P.
(occasionally The Pets are involved too)

Zalgoid Girls:

- Lazari
- Sadiya
- Stripes
((Note: Lazari and Stripes have an older brother named Zahir. However, only Zalgo, Sadiya, and Stripes have ever met him. Zalgo currently has him exiled to a boundless void, Sadiya doesn't really remember him, and Zalgo and Stripes have sworn to never mention him again. As far as they're concerned/everybody knows, Zalgo only has the two daughters.))

And somehow, BOB, Enderman, and Mr. Widemouth fit into all of this.

And probably a lot more that I haven't mentioned.