(98) Zalgo's Army - Fears and Phobias

Shadowlurker: Being unable to help Zalgo, doing anything to betray Zalgo, watching the fall of Zalgo, and ice cubes in a drink.

Dark Link: Zalgo, (though it's more of something that makes him uncomfortable) bright lights or the sun, and (his worst fear) seeing his reflection.

Stripes: Zalgo, dark or otherwise 'scary' areas, and being eaten alive.

Grinny Cat: Zalgo, hypodermic needles, and the vacuum.

Lazari: Zalgo, being called a 'monster', loud noises, or being reminded of her mother.

Sadiya: Zalgo and being betrayed.

The Rake: Zalgo and being hit by a car.

Jane the Killer: Zalgo, (admittedly) Jeff, and losing her family again.

Puppeteer: Zalgo and dolls. Well, he's not afraid of dolls, he just really, really hates dolls.

Bloody Painter: Zalgo and watching someone he loves die again.

Judge Angels: Zalgo and Helen leaving her ((A/N: Angel is described as being 'canonly shipped with Bloody Painter'. yagui's words, not mine.))

Lulu: Zalgo, loud noises, not knowing where something is coming from, losing the others, and physical contact from other women. Side note: though she's not homophobic, she quite literally keeps lesbians at arm's length. No really, she won't go within a metre of them.

Rodger: Zalgo, when the walker is in control, and Lulu and Alex being hurt (especially if he's unable to help)

Bleedingman: Zalgo and someone dating Stripes (even though they canonically were a couple and canonically broke up, he still has jealousy issues)