(97) Slender's Pack - Fears and Phobias

Jeff the Killer: Fire (obviously), clowns (well, it's more or less he hates them), and cleaning supplies. Not just bleach, but also things like CLR or ~shudders~ Tide Pods.

Homicidal Liu: Fire (just like Jeff), doctors and clinics, and M-rated video games. GTA are the worst for him. What can I say? He's his own little angel. Oh, except for Sully. Sully loves GTA.

Lost Silver: Vibrant colours, flashing lights, and crowds. While they aren't full-on phobias, they make him very uncomfortable.

Smile.Dog: Like many dogs, he doesn't like loud noises such as vacuum cleaners, fireworks, or thunderstorms.

Masky: Losing Hoodie or Toby. That's it, that's all.

Hoodie: Slender deciding he has lost his value or Masky leaving and never coming back.

Ticci Toby: Driving at night, though he's okay if he's sleeping (even though they're nocturnal...), any other form of unsafe driving (driving drunk, distracting driving ((A/N: I'm with Toby on that.))), and hospitals.

BEN Drowned: Large bodies of water (note: he's not afraid of water. He's okay with bathtubs, kiddie pools, small ponds, creeks, etc. Of course, he doesn't like oceans, rivers, lakes, and pools), being shackled, and the supermoon.

Eyeless Jack: Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. Mosquitos. And maybe anything that has the word 'cult' in it.

Laughing Jack: The dark. He's also seriously claustrophobic.

Clockwork: Oddly enough, she's mildly afraid of a small selection of generic things like sharks, spiders, and heights.

Sally: Grown-ups (except the others in the mansion) and being in the dark. Her all-time worst fear is being in a dark room with grown-ups, but after a few power outages, she reluctantly did a trust-fall of sorts with the others in the mansion. She's now very trusting of them.

Nurse Ann: Being left to die. Again.

Ms. P: (These are canon...) Pencils, people making fun of her neck, and dying without grandchildren.